Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

MrLens Malaysia

I have bad eyesight ever since I was a little kid. Pretty sure it was avoidable, but the 90s are the science fiction era, it's cool to wear glasses, lolz. Back then, I also love reading comic books/manga/novels on my bed, with dim lighting, so it's no wonder I ended up with high prescription glasses and contact lenses.

I've been wearing contact lenses for over 13 years now, but I never thought of buying them straight from online webstore. Until one day I stumbled upon MrLens FB page, apparently they're the largest online contact lenses store in Malaysia. Hmmm...I was intriqued, so I decided to browse through MrLens and found out indeed they do offer a wide range of contact lenses with a much lower price. 

So I decided to order my usual Bausch & Lomb Softlens for Astigmatism,  MrLens provides various payment method for the convenience of their customers. Overall shopping online with MrLens is quite easy and hassle free. My order was done on a Wed afternoon, delivery was to be expected between 1-3 days, but of course I didn't expect it to be shipped so soon, as I usually have to wait 5-14 days when I ordered toric lenses from my optical store.


My order arrived on Monday evening, I was surprised as they didn't send me an e-mail stating my order had been shipped out. Nevertheless I was happy to received it, hehehe. My contact lenses was placed inside a zip lock bag, along with some other items.


Bausch & Lomb Softlens For Astigmatism..
Really bad eyesight, I know, lolz.


A booklet which contains info on contact lenses


Voucher codes for friends


And a free Chupa chups lollypop, hehehe


My order cost me RM180 for 2 boxes of Bausch & Lomb Softlens with a shipping fee of RM13 for Sabah. This is definitely the cheapest I'd ever paid for a 6 month supply of toric lenses. With a much lower price and a fast delivery, I'll definitely be ordering from them again in the future.



Comments

  1. I don't really know about contact lense because i don't wear it but it's good to know that finally you found a good store to get it. Hi from me! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog too. Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts