Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Acwell No.3 Aquazene Effector

Acwell is a Korean dermatological brand that incorporates traditional herbs into their skincare line, which is specifically made for sensitive skin and they are now available at Shop Ippuni. In conjunction with Shop Ippuni's Acwell Malaysia official launch,  I was luckily choosen to be one of the product reviewer for Acwell Try and Review event. Acwell No.3 Aquazene Effector was picked based on my current skin condition, which is dehydrated, sensitive mature skin.


Acwell No.3 Aquazene Effector

Skin Type : For Dehydrated, sensitive skin

Description : A total essence for stressed & sensitive skin. Formulated with Centella Asiatica Extract and Acwell's exclusive oriental herb complex, Puritox. It makes skin feel soothed, revitalized, and look visibly healthier.

Acwell products are free from parabens, sulfates, artificial dyes, mineral oil.


Texture wise, this is an oil-free, gel-cream like essence with a mild herbal scent. At first I was worried it would feel a little heavy on my combination skin, but it took only a few minutes for it to be fully absorbed on my skin. My skin instantly feels smooth and silky. It also keeps my skin feeling supple and hydrated throughout the day, without adding any oily-ness. Apparently this also works in restoring skin elasticity, which in turns keeps your skin looking more youthful, perfect for stressed and mature skin. 


Acwell No.3 Aquazene Effector comes in an airless pump bottle, which makes it a more hygienic dispensing option. Applying this on during the morning, it gives a smooth and silky finish, which makes it perfect as a primer. It's also gentle on skin and doesn't feel drying at all. 


Acwell products are now available at Shop Ippuni , do check out  them out here :





Comments

Popular Posts