Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Lazada 27.9 Shopathon Sale

September, the month where we shop till we drop. It has been quite an eventful time for online shoppers and we all deserved a pat on the shoulder. Finally we can heave  a sigh of relief as we congratulate ourselves for a job well done in getting all the great bargains and discounts.

But... is it really over?


Well, apparently not, lol.

If you missed out on the previous Lazada 9.9 sale, fret not because there's another sale coming up soon on 27 Sep 2018, which is the Lazada 27.9 Sale. This is a 1 day sale event which means you really need to step up your game and start listing your 'To Buy' items now because preparation is the key to success, wise words which can also be applied to online shopping 😂

1. Country Farms Sdn Bhd



As for me, I have 3 favourite official brands from LazMall which I love. The 1st on my list is Country Farms Sdn Bhd. This is brand that brings a lot of fond memories as my family loves their natural and organic food products. Their Country Farm Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil gives my hair a shiny gloss, it even saved my hair from the excessive shedding that I experienced after recovering from an illness.

2. Yves Rocher


Yves Rocher is a french beauty brand that incorporates natural, botanical ingredients in their skincare and body care line. I love their shower creams, my personal favourite would be their Coffee Beans Shower Cream, which has a delicious nutty scent that I really enjoy in the morning and during colder rainy days as it smells really warm and cozy. Since there is no Yves Rocher physical store here in KK, I can only get this via online shop, luckily Yves Rocher is one the official brands that's available at LazMall.

3. Xiaomi


Last on my favourite brand list is Xiaomi. A well known smartphone brand with a wide range of afforable yet great quality smart phones. If you're looking for a budget friendly smartphone with great specs, Xiaomi will not dissapoint you as I find their quality to be on par with other well known smartphone brands.

Well did any of you miss out on the previous sales? Or are you in need of a new smartphone? A hair dryer? Or perhaps a new set of skincare line or vibrant makeup that will instantly change your look? Well, whatever it is that you need, be sure to stay updated on Lazada 27.9 Shopathon sale, because there's bound to be something for everyone 😉



Comments

Popular Posts