Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Antipodes Juliet Skin-Brightening Gel Cleanser

New Zealand's organic and natural beauty brand, Antipodes is founded by Elizabeth Barbalich. The brand uses the highest quality ingredients from New Zealand nature and raw super-fruits extracts with science and innovation to produce high-tech certified organic and premium formulations.

Antipodes Juliet Skin-Brightening Gel Cleanser is a gift that I'd won a few months back, courtesy of TNS Skin Lab, which is the leading importer and retailer of premium natural and organic skincare products in Malaysia.

I've been using this since late March, back when my skin was looking a little dull and lucklustre, as I've been skipping on my sheet masking routine 😆

Unlike most cleanser that easily lathers to a foam, this does not foam at all. Before using this, you'll need to dampen your skin, then slowly massaging the gel in upward strokes, before rinsing them off. A mild refreshing scent of green apple and Cardamon, it reminds me a lot of a candy that I love to eat when I was a kid, though I can't recall it's name, lol.

I have combination skin which tends to be quite oily on my T-zone area, so I was quite worry that this won't be able to lift off all the gunks from my skin. However it does managed to make my skin feeling fresh and clean without any signs of oiliness. So yes it definitely suits most skin types, especially blemish and oily-prone skin.

Key Ingredients:
- Kiwi seed oil and Vinanza grape helps skin maintain moisture
- Manuka honey heals, acts as an anti-wrinkle agent and has antibacterial prowess

Benefits:
- Lightly exfoliate and gently cleanses skin
- Help reduce and balance oil production on skin
- Reveal clean, clear and blemish-free skin with a healthy glow

I've been experincing little to almost none breakouts ever since I started using this. In terms of achieving brighter skin, my skintone remains the same as I'm always out in the sun tending my flowers, lol 😂 Overall I'm quite impressed in it's efficiency in keeping my skin thoroughly cleanse, without stripping away my skin moisture.


Comments

Popular Posts