Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Suu Balm Scalp Care Rapid Itch Relief Spray Moisturiser

Not being able to go out for a haircut during MCO has certainly caused a lot of stress for those who are not used to growing their hair past a certain length. However if you're feeling experimental, you could always watch a youtube tutorial on cutting hair, pick up a scissor and trim your own hair, just like what I did to my hair since 2018, and I haven't step into a saloon since then, lol 😂

Managing overgrown hair can be tough especially if you have thick, unruly hair with dry scalp, since there's a high chance you're constantly scratching your head due to itchy scalp on a hot and humid day, just like me before I discover Suu Balm Scalp Care Rapid Itch Relief Spray Moisturizer. 

Prior to this, I'd tried out many brands but they never seem to solve my itchy scalp problem. To combat this problem, I wash my hair daily just to avoid having itchy scalp but in the end my hair ended up looking dry and damaged. 

Luckily I tried out Suu Balm Scalp Care Rapid Itch Relief Spray Moisturizer and it gives me instant relief from my itchy scalp. This contains menthol which gives you that cooling feel that instantly sooths your itchy scalp. It also moisturizes your scalp without leaving any greasiness. The effect last for quite a long while as I did not experience any recurring itchyness throughout the day. Suitable for all hair types, it does not contains any drying alcohol, steroid, paraben and fragrances. 


Unlike most hair tonics that treat dandruff and itchy scalp it does not have any herbal, medicinal scent, it does however smell minty fresh which reminds me a lot of Mentos candy, lol. This whole bottle will surely last for a while as you'll only need a few spray to massage into your scalp. Spraying too much will caused your scalp to feel tingly cool all over, so concentrate on spraying only on those itchy areas.

If you're looking for a product that'll give you instant scalp relief, then this one is for you ☺️

For more info, do check out :

https://suubalm.com/en/product/rapid-itch-relief-scalp-spray-moisturiser/


Comments

Popular Posts