Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Eau Thermale Avène PhysioLift Precision

Wrinkles are an unavoidable part of aging. As we age, our skin starts to lose elasticity which then causes fine lines and wrinkles to appear. Mine starts to appear when I was 28, back when I wasn't really into taking care of my skin and was always out in the sun without proper suncare. Now that I'm in my mid 30s, I actually have better skin than in my 20s, though I do noticed I have more noticeable crow's feet and laugh lines now.


An anti aging skincare product that I'd recently tried is Eau Thermale Avène PhysioLift Precision, I'd luckily won this from their giveaway last May and have been using it once a day, during night time before bed, as per instruction.


This comes in a sleek looking, syringe type, glass bottle with a bottom pump applicator, it has a rubber tip at the top and you'll need to click the bottom part in order to get the cream out.


It's yellowish, thick, creamy consistency can feel quite heavy on oily skin, however you'll only need to apply a small amount of this on areas where there's deep wrinkles and fine lines.


Ever since I have an allergic reaction on an anti aging eye cream a long time ago, I am a little wary on trying products on my delicate eye area. So I only used a small amount on my crow's feet, luckily I did not experience any itching and redness after using it.

The active ingredients listed are :

Ascofilline™ 
- A unique patented active ingredient from Avène that helps to replenish skin's collagen.

Hyaluronic acid Mono-oligomers
- Help to fill deep furrows and plumps up the skin.

Retinaldehyde
- Gives smoother, radiant skin


So far, it has managed to slowly smooth out my fine lines, laugh lines and crow's feet, making them look much less noticeable. I used to have deep forehead wrinkles due to me always making this weird, deep thinking, frown faces but after getting myself to quit that weird habit, lol and applying this nightly, I've noticed the lines are getting less deeper now. 

If you're looking to reduce your wrinkles in a non-invasive way, you might want to check out Avène PhysioLift skincare range as it's quite effective in smoothing out wrinkles!


Comments

Popular Posts