Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Keep Cool Sheet Masks and Soothing Toner

These few months, I've been keeping a rather minimalist approach towards my skincare routine. I would rarely do any sheet masking though that is soon about to change as the weather has been rather strange these days. When it gets a little too hot and humid, that's when I decided I need a little bit of TLC in the form of Keep Cool Sheet Masks and Keep Cool Soothing Toner.


Keep Cool and Soothe Bamboo Toner is a low pH toner that helps to maintain the water-oil balance of your skin. It doesn't have any noticeable scent and it's quite gentle on skin, leaving no signs of irritation on my sensitive skin. In terms of hydration, it's a little too lightweight and may suit more to those with combination/oily skin. Soaking my cotton pad with a generous amount of this toner, I then proceed to apply my Keep Cool Sheet mask.


Keep Cool And Ocean Mask is an intensive hydrating mask. Suitable for those with dry and flacky skin, this effectively delivers moisture towards skin, making them feel much more hydrated. This contains Seawater, Spirulina, Chlorella, Glasswort, Green Confertii ans many other skin hydrating and anti wrinkle ingredients. Lately I've been quite obsessed with powdery scents and strangely this has a powdery scent too, a weird coincidence indeed 😂 The most hydrating out of the 3 Keep Cool Sheet mask, it helps to smoothen out the flacky skin on the sides of my nose, and keeps my skin feeling really hydrated, love this!


Keep Cool And Soothe Mask contains Centella asiatica and Phytoncide which helps to soothe and calm redness on sensitive skin. This does not have any noticeable scent. After spending a day out in the sun, this is my preferred go to sheet mask as it helps a lot to calm down the redness on my skin. Somehow it does reminds me of my favourite aloe gel as they have the same cooling effect.


Keep Cool And Shine Mask helps to improve dark spots and hyper-pigmentation. Well l couldn't vouch for that since I do noticed most sheet masks have a short term brightening effect. However if you're looking for sheet mask that'll help you brighten up your look before a big day, then yes this will surely works as it contains luminous shine complex.


Keep Cool Skincare are now available at Watsons store, do check them out if you're curious to try out this korean skincare 😊






Comments

Popular Posts