Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

NUViT™ Instant Restoring And Hydrating Bio-Cellulose Mask With Quintuple Hyaluronic Acid Serum

If you have dull and dehydrated skin, 2-Step Treatment mask is definitely a better choice for pampering your skin. Though the price is slightly more expensive than a normal sheet mask, it provides better hydration and better result for your skin.

Recently I'd tried out the new NUViT™ Instant Restoring And Hydrating Bio-Cellulose Mask With Quintuple Hyaluronic Acid Serum. NUViT™ Instant Restoring and Hydrating Bio-cellulose Mask is a 100% natural, toxin-free sheet mask that has a high affinity, high absorbency and high penetration rate, allowing nutrients to effectively penetrate the skin. The key ingredients listed are Palmaria Palmata Extract, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract and Quintuple Hyaluronic Acid.

After thoroughly cleansing my face, I first applied the small sachet which contains the NUViT™ Quintuple Hyaluronic Acid Serum. The serum has a slightly viscous consistency, with no obvious scent. It absorbs fast into my skin and hydrate my skin instantly. This fast-absorbing and potent hydration serum  is designed to nourish and sooth dry skin. 

When your skin is moist, sheet mask adheres better to your skin. So it's easier to apply sheet mask on when your skin is well hydrated. After leaving the sheet mask for 30 minutes, I gently removed them off and massage the excess essence into my skin. If there's any leftover essence from the sheet mask packaging, scoop them out and slather them all over neck, so they get to experience a good skin boosting too!

My skin felt much more smoother and plumper afterwards. I did not noticed any redness nor itchy-ness while using it. When I woke up the next day, my skin stays smooth and there's no signs of breakouts which sometimes happens whenever I applied sheet mask that has heavy ingredients that's too rich for my skin. Overall it's a good option if you're looking for an extra duty pampering skin experinece.

NUViT™ Instant Restoring And Hydrating Bio-Cellulose Mask With Quintuple Hyaluronic Acid Serum is currently priced at RM29 for a single pack. If you're interested in trying this out, do check out :



Comments

Popular Posts