Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

AIMÉ De'Magic Treatment Lipbalm & Natural Lipstick

AIMÉ is a local handmade brand which produces natural handmade lipbalms and lipsticks. I recently got the chance to try out 2 of their lip products after joining their instagram giveaway.

𝐀𝐈𝐌É 𝐃𝐞'𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐦

The first product that I get to try from AIMÉ is De'Magic Treatment Lipbalm. This handmade, natural lipbalm contains super rich ingredients such as cherry extract, honey beewax and vitamin E.

This has slightly citrusy scent which smells quite mild. After applying a layer of this, your lips will slowly turn into a light pinkish shade. However on my lips, the colour doesn't really change that much which I'm thankful for as I don't really like having pinkish lips 😂 

My favourite time to apply this is during night time, before bed. I usually apply one or two layers depending on the condition of my lips. It made my lips soft, smooth and hydrated by the time I woke up the next day. It's especially good if you have chapped lips since it contains honey beewax which helps to protect and moisture lips, it also contains vitamin E, which helps prevent the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage. 

If you are constantly battling chapped and dull looking lips, this is a good product to try. It's also safe for kids and expecting moms!

𝐀𝐈𝐌É 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤

Made with 100% natural ingredients, this handmade, natural lipstick is enriched with a moisturizing blend of rosehip oil, jojoba oil, Sweet almond oil, Shea butter, vitamin E and essential oil.

The colour pigments used in this lipstick is 100% made from natural plant. Flashy is the shade of lipstick that I'm wearing, it's an orange-red hue that seems to match my skin  tone well.

It's velvety soft texture glides easily on lips for a smooth application. It's hydrating and doesn't dries out my lips. However it's always good to exfoliate first before applying any bold colour lipstick as it does makes you stand out, so you'll need to make sure your lips look soft and supple 😊

If you're interested in trying out these natural handmade lipbalm and lipstick, do check out ~

Facebook :

https://m.facebook.com/aimeblp

Instagram :

https://instagram.com/aime.blp?igshid=18t45y67plea8




Comments

Popular Posts