Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

StyleKorean x Bella Monster Stress Out Solution

Bella Monster is a new korean skincare brand that's both cruelty-free and vegan friendly. Thanks to StyleKorean and Bella Monster, I get to try out the Bella Monster Stress Out Solution Line for their Try Me, Review Me event. I've been patiently waiting for my parcel since a month ago and thankfully it arrive safely though there is some unexpected delay in the delivery. 

Anyway here's the listed products for the Bella Monster Stress Out Solution line :

🥕Stress Out Solution Foam

🥕Stress Out Solution Pad

🥕Stress Out Solution Cream

🥕Stress Out Solution Serum

🥕D-day Solution Hyaluronic Capsule & Cica Ampoule 

The Bella Monster Stress Out Solution line has 2 key ingredients. The 1st ingredient is carrot seed oil which I am curious to try since prior to this I've never tried out any products that contains carrot seed oil before. The 2nd ingredient is Centella Asiatica Extract which has anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties for calming sensitive skin.

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐚𝐦

The cleanser has a strong herbal, almost minty and slightly medicinal scent. It has clear, runny texture with gel-like consistency. The packaging came in a plastic squeeze tube bottle.

Benefits : 

- Helps moisturize the skin

- Low pH cleanser that is gentle on skin 

- With Centella asiatica extract for calming and soothing skin


The strong scent doesn't really bother me that much but if you're sensitive to strongly scented products, this might actually bothers you. It has a gel-like consistency which I love as I find gel-like cleanser works really well in gently cleaning out all the dirt and grimes from my combination-oily skin as compared to cream-based cleanser. Low pH cleanser is great because it doesn't dry out your skin and won't weaken your natural skin barriers, so this is a good choice if you're looking for one. 

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐝

This plastic tube jar with flip top contains 70 pieces of 3D embossed pad. It has a mild citrusy scent which smells quite refreshing.

Key Ingredients : Carrot seed oil, Centella asiatica extract, Rosa Damascena flower water, Allantoin, Cyanocobalamin, Panthenol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid

Benefits : 

- Pad soaked in carrot oil which effectively cleans and strengthens skin, quickly gets rid of acne spots to achieve clean and healthy skin

- Infused with carrot seed oil to purify and nourish skin without causing irritation

- Soothes tired and sensitive skin

- Unclogs pores

For me, this 3D embossed, exfoliating pad is great in cleaning out traces of leftover dirt and grimes after cleansing. My skin gets clogged easily and this seems to work in lessening my clogged pores. It's hydrating on skin and doesn't add any greasiness. The pad has an embossed side for exfoliating and smooth side for gentle cleansing, so if your skin is a bit more sensitive, you can use the smooth side for cleansing. This also works in brightening up my skin and I definitely noticed the difference after trying this for a while. 

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐦

This has a mild herbal, almost minty scent. It has runny texture, slightly watery consistency with cloudy white colour. The serum is stored in a glass bottle with a plastic pump applicator.

Benefits : Help rejuvenate your skin to be healthy and nourished. It also acts as a booster to help care for your skin deeply and quickly

A lightweight serum, this absorb quickly into my skin without leaving any stickyness. My combination-oily skin stays matte without any added greasiness. So far it's been quite adequate in keeping my skin hydrated without causing any clogged pores. 

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃-𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐞 & 𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞

Minty, slightly citrusy scent, smells just like the serum, though this has a much stronger scent. It's thick, almost sticky consistency with cloudy white colour.

This set contains 2 plastic packaging, each containing a capsule of Hyaluronic solution and another containing Cica Ampoule.

Key Ingredients : Carrot seed oil, Centella asiatica extract and Hyaluronic acid

Benefits :  81% pure hyaluronic acid capsule and cica ampoule for intensive soothing care


An intensive care for troubled and stressed out skin. The Cica Ampoule has an almost sticky consistency, you'll need to squeeze this into a container or your hand before adding the Hyaluronic solution ball which has a spongy texture, which almost feels like cotton candy and dissolves easily into the ampoule. At first this feels a little sticky, but after apppying it on my skin, it absorbs easily into my skin, making them look plumper and hydrated, almost as if you've just applied your favourite hydrating sheet mask.

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Minty, slightly citrusy scent , with thick, white, creamy consistency. The cream came in a plastic tube squeeze bottle.

Key Ingredients : Carrot seed oil and Centella asiatica extract

Benefits : Help rejuvenate your skin to be healthy and nourished. It also acts as a booster to help care for your skin deeply and quickly

This cream is a little too thick for my liking though it does not feel as heavy nor as greasy as I've expected, and it does leaves your skin with a healthy glow. I've always prefer gel moisturizer on my combination-oily skin as it absorbs better on my skin and I feel this will suit more on those with normal, dry and dehydrated skin. However I do enjoy using this as a neck cream. Sometimes I get rashes on my neck as I'm allergic to my own sweat, lol and this seems to help sooth my skin.

Overall I really do enjoy discovering this skincare line, as I'm not too familiar with this brand before, not to mention I've never try any products with carrot seed oil before. This is a great addition to any skincare routine especially if you have stressed out skin due to harsh weather and environmental aggressor. These are also great for combating hormonal breakouts. 

If you're interested in trying Bella Monster Stress Out Solution, do check out :

https://bit.ly/2OavRNV




Comments

Popular Posts