Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Fanbo Cosmetics Precious White Range

Fanbo Cosmetics is a beauty and skincare brand from Indonesia that's been on the market for a while now, apparently the brand has a long history of producing beauty products, as early as 1903, with it's first product being the famous Hoi Tong powder, a traditional compact powder that I'm sure everyone's grandma are quite familiar with. Well that definitely peak my interest towards Fanbo and I am thankful to be given the opportunity to review their products. 

The Precious White range from Fanbo includes a milk cleanser, facial foam, face toner and moisturizer. The ingredients are enriched with Sakura extracts which are thought to be good for our skin.


𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫

Gently removes makeup and dirt, leaving skin clean and fresh. Formulated with Sakura essence, AHA, Pro Vitamin B-5 and Chamomile oil for brighter and younger skin.

The milk cleanser is quite good in removing makeup, and my waterproof makeup comes off easily with this. A few swipes with a cotton pad moisten with Fanbo Precious White Milk Cleanser is all I'll need to get rid of the day's makeup.

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐚𝐦

With Sakura extract, this helps to eliminate free radicals, making skin looks brighter and healthier. It also contains AHA and Pro-Vitamin B5, which helps removes death skin cells while keeping skin soft and smooth.

The facial foam comes in a 100ml squeeze tube packaging. It has a white, creamy texture which lathers easily to remove dirt and grimes from skin. The scent is quite pleasant, a mild floral, sakura-like scent which doesn't smell too overwhelming. It gave a clean, refreshing feel after each wash. The facial foam is quite gentle on skin and it doesn't feel drying at all on my combination skin.

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫

A gentle toner that helps to lift the remnants of dirt, dust and makeup easily, keeping skin feeling clean and fresh. It contains Sakura essence, AHA and Pro Vitamin B5 that helps keeping the skin moist and glows from within.

The toner comes in a 110ml bottle packaging. It has a watery texture and a sweet floral, sakura-like scent which I am quite fond of. This is quite good in removing leftovers dirt and makeup. I've noticed my skin stays matte much longer after using this. 

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐌𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐫

With Sakura essence and Pro Vitamin-B5 to help hydrate, nourish and moisturize skin.

The moisturizer comes in a 40ml squeeze tube bottle. It has milky white, creamy texture. The scent is quite mild, probably the mildest from Fanbo Precious White range. This absorbs fast into skin and doesn't feel too greasy at all. If you have dry and dehydrated skin, this will work great as a moisturizer before applying makeup as it helps makeup stays longer. 

Overall Fanbo Precious White range is great in keeping my skin healthier and brighter. Lightweight on skin, keeping me feeling fresh as I brave through the hot Malaysian weather. Another plus point? The prices are quite afforable too.

Now let's move on to makeup, here we have 3 different shades of Fanbo Compact Powder Gold and Fanbo Gold Eyebrow Pencil.

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝

Fanbo Compact Powder Gold can be used alone as a compact powder or as a setting powder. Since my skin tends to get oily during the day, I prefer using this as a setting powder after applying my base makeup and foundation. These are quite good in keeping my skin looking matte and less oily.

The shades that I got here are shade 1, 4 and 6.

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝟏 : 𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧

This shade is best for those who have fair skin and a warm undertone. I was expecting this to look super light on my skin, however it still matches my skintone, as I have neutral undertone, though I prefer wearing cool undertone shades.

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝟒 : 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐫 𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

For those with a cool undertone skin, this beige shade will look perfect on you. This one matches my skintone the best and the beige shade blends well withy skintone.

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝟔 : 𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠

Suitable for those with tan skin, this one matches my mom's skintone well, as she's slightly more tan than me. She was quite excited when she saw the name of the brand, as she remembers wearing Fanbo's powder during her teenage years 😁

The powder goes velvety smooth on skin, it feels very lightweight on skin and doesn't makes me feel like I'm piling on too much makeup. A gentle pat is preferred when applying powder on your skin, as we want to make sure the powder is applied evenly on skin, so the overall look isn't cakey. I love applying this with a wet sponge, as it adheres better on my skin and looks much more natural, a matte look last longer on my combination skin, which tends to get oily during the day.

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥

This eyebrow pencil comes in 2 shades, black and brown. The one pictured here is the brown shade, which is the perfect shade for me, as I find black always makes my brows look too harsh. Now this eyebrow pencil is quite a gem, as it's able to actually withstand sweat and lasted long enough in the sweltering heat.

So these are some of the products that I've recently tried from Fanbo. If you're interested in any of these, do check out Fanbo Cosmetics from the links below :

Shopee 

https://shopee.com.my/fanbocosmetics.os?smtt=0.0.9

Lazada 

https://s.lazada.com.my/s.XBzjG

PG Mall

https://pgmall.my/Fanbo-Cosmetic-1

For more info on Fanbo Cosmetics, do follow their social media sites to stay updated on their latest release and to join in their giveaways too!

Tik Tok : fanbo.my

Instagram : fanbo.my

Youtube : Fanbo Cosmetics


Comments

Popular Posts