Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Sudio Nio Case - Apple Skin Leather

Previously I'd done a review on Sudio Nio, which I've been using quite a lot these few months as I really love the sound quality of it. Back then, Sudio Nio does not come with any protective casing, so I'm quite excited to learn that it now has it's own case, so I no longer have to worry about scratches and scuffs.

Sustainability never goes out of style, and using upcycled bio-materials for Sudio Nio case is a great way to create beautiful cruelty-free leather. The vegan leather around the Sudio Nio case is created from apple peels from an orchard in northern Italy. Instead of being discarded, they’ve been reclaimed for a higher purpose. 


Apparently apple skin retains the natural aesthetic of leather. It feels soft yet durable, and this doesn't feel flimsy at all, and it's designed with a black rubber band around the case for better grip, perfect for a klutz like me 😆

The apple skin leather case fits perfectly with my Sudio Nio and it looks super adorable with the cute, tiny casing. Placing this inside my handbag, I no longer have to worry about accidently scratching the smooth, shiny surfaces of my Sudio Nio.


Eco-friendly, biodegradable and hypoallergenic, apple skin leather is a better alternative to leather as we move towards a sustainable community. Sudio is committed to reducing its carbon footprint on the planet. With our help, Sudio can continue to create good things for us and the environment.

If you're interested in getting this, do check out Sudio as you'll get 15% discount for Sudio NIO with my discount code NIOCASE and you'll also get an additional 50% discount for the vegan friendly NIO Case with every Sudio NIO purchase from 25 May (valid till stock last). 

FREE delivery within Malaysia and Worldwide + 3 years warranty with Sudio Sphere.


Comments

Popular Posts