Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Sudio T2 True Wireless Earbuds

Music is a big part of my life and I spend a lot of my time listening to music, therefore quality and comfortable earphones are a must. Recently I've tried out the latest release from Sudio, the T2 True Wireless Earbuds, courtesy from Sudio. I've been using it for for more than a week now and today I'll be sharing my thoughts on Sudio T2.

Sudio T2 is the latest generation of Sudio Tolv, which is one of the best selling earphone from Sudio. It's available in 4 different colours : Sand, White, Black and Jade. I've been contemplating between Sand and Jade, then finally deciding on Sand because I've been wearing a lot of cream and beige colour tops these days and I would love for it to match my outfit 😆

Sudio is well known for it's minimalist packaging and the latest release from them is no exception. The Sudio T2 comes in a white drawer type box packaging which is quite sturdy.


I love the overall neat packaging of Sudio T2. Inside the box you'll find the Sudio T2, eartips in various sizes, charger cable and instruction pamplet.


Sudio T2 has an egg-like shaped which I find really cute, it also has a matte finish case which I love, and a much better choice than a shiny case.

I was aware there's a QR Code on the left upper inside of the charging case, but then I forgot all about it 🤦‍♀️😂 On later inspection, I found out it was meant to make it easier to keep track of your earphones, as it helps to reveal the unit's serial number. After scanning the QR Code, a serial number will be revealed and this is the number that you'll need to key in to register your product to Sudio Sphere, which may also be required in a warranty claim process.

My right ear cannal is slightly smaller than my left side and I've always have this problem where earbuds tends to fall out from my ear. So I was quite happy to see different sizes of eartips, ranging from XS to L ear sizes which are included in the box. Now this gives me the perfect fit and it feels quite comfortable to wear, even when I wear it straight for a few hours.


The earbuds are placed inside a sleek looking, minimalist charging case. It has 35 hours of battery life using the charging case, and 7.5 hours of listening time on a single charge. 

Energize with up to 2 hours of listening time in a single 10 minute quick charge. I tend to forget charging my earbuds, so the quick charge feature is quite useful.

The charging port is at the back of Sudio T2 casing.

For me, the most appealing aspect of Sudio T2 is the active noise cancellation (ANC), which are meant for tuning out distractions and canceling out ambient noises. For the most part I'm quite satisfied with the sound quality that I get while listening to my favourite songs.

Not only does this aspect affects my music  listening experience, it also made accepting phone calls whenever I'm outdoor a whole lot better. I used to dread accepting phone calls when I'm outside since there's a lot of disturbance and background noise, however the Sudio T2 beamforming microphones control environmental noise for clearer calls, while the dynamic driver delivers crisp, uncompromising sound.

Perfect for exercise and outdoor use, Sudio T2 is also sweat and splash proof, so you don't have to worry about ruining your earphones while you're out for a quick run and accidently encountering a stormy weather.

Sudio T2 currently retails at RM549, 

if you're interested in trying out the Sudio T2, do check out Sudio website at 

https://www.sudio.com/my/

and key in the discount code :

LUNAT2

for a 15% discount, 

3 years international warranty with Sudio Sphere 

with free worldwide delivery including to Malaysia.

Comments

Popular Posts