Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Nature Republic Star Makeup Line

I've recently received a parcel containing Nature Republic Star Makeup line which includes an eyeshadow palette, mascara and face cushion. These are released somewhere on November last year if I'm not mistaken. I've tried out skincare products from Nature Republic but never tried out any cosmetics items from them, so this makeup line is a first try for me ☺️

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆𝑼𝒑 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑷𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 - 𝑵𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝑰𝒕

This is a nude, coral-based eyeshadow palettes. It contains 5 matte shades and 4 shimmer/glitter shades. I love the minimalist packaging of this eyeshadow palette, it's cute and fun size, small enough for travel.

The matte shades are all buttery smooth and the colours are easily buildable. The shimmer shades has a mix of fine shimmer shades and chunky glitter shades. 

The chunky ones need to be applied with fingers to avoid fallout. 

Overall they're very pretty, great for amping up a look, and for adding that extra sparkle to an otherwise natural warm toned eye makeup look.

𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆𝑼𝒑 𝑭𝒍𝒚 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒂

A lengthening and curling brown mascara for a highly defined lash look. I love how thin the mascara wand looks and this actually touch the roots easily and works better in coating each lash, perfect for my sparse lashes. 

There's less clumping and it's great for defining lower lashes too!

𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒖𝒑 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝑳𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑪𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏 - 01 𝑵𝒆𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝑺𝑷𝑭50+𝑷𝑨+++

This gives a perfect natural nude finish by smoothly layering & covering dull skin tones with light-as-air micro powder technique.


There are 2 shades available, 01 Neutral Beige being the lightest and 02 Medium Beige for medium, olive skintone. I'm using shade 01 Neutral Beige and surprisngly it doesn't look too pale on me.


Overall this is very long lasting and despite giving a medium coverage, it feels very lightweight on skin. I love how natural it looks and it doesn't look cakey on me. There's a noticeable brightening effect and it gives a smooth finishing to my skin ✨


If you're interested in trying them out, do check out Nature Republic at the link below :

Nature Republic Shopee Mall






Comments

Popular Posts