Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

DIY American Retro Style Doll House

I love the idea of spending hours upon hours assembling tiny, little houses. Though it might seem a bit time consuming to others, I thoroughly enjoy the the whole process. 

There's a lot of DIY Doll House that you easily get on Shopee or Lazada, and one of my favourite is this American Retro Style Doll House. There are 3 different variations for this retro style doll house and I choose Forest Times, which is the bedroom. The others are Happy Times (Living Room) and Holiday Times (Festive Living Room Design).


The box came with all the essentials and the instructions are written in English. I prepared my own glue though as I work with different types of glue on different materials. You can use any types of glue, preferebly white glue, never use hot glue as it doesn't easily hold up, not too mention the mess they make.


Miniatures black fountain pen, notebook and a basket of cherry tomatoes? 


Say hello to the owner of the house, lol.


The bedroom is done 💙


Now let's turn on the light ✨
You're going to need to prepare your own 2 AAA batteries for this.


Okey this looks a little creepy to me 😐
Watch out for Anabelle 😂


And finally the whole picture of the DIY American Retro Style Doll House.


I am actually quite surprised by the quality of this doll house considering the price that I'd bought for it, which only cost around RM27 if I'm not mistaken. 


If you love miniatures doll houses, this would make a great addition to your collection. This would also make the perfect gift for those who are into DIY kits ☺️


Comments

Popular Posts