Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Nutriva Oliferin PurEssence


There are indeed many health benefits of olive oil, but if you're like me who rarely uses olive oil in the kitchen, and mainly gets it from a plate of spaghetti Aglio E Olio from the nearby cafe, which unfortunately doesn't happens a lot, because I don't usually orders spaghetti, lol. Then you'd probably need a little help in order to get that healthy dose of olive oil in your dietary plan.

Lucky for me, I won this bottle of Oliferin PurEssence, which came in a 15ml glass jar, and guess what they even throw in some free samples 😁


Formulated with premium olive fruit extract from Spain, Oliferin® PurEssence oral liquid offers superior antioxidant protection and immune support. It can be rapidly absorbed by body through the mucous membranes of the mouth, the stomach and the first section of the small intestine. It can also be applied topically. Puressence contains high level of olive polyphenols, especially Hydroxytyrosol (HT) which is among the most potent antioxidant found in nature and contributes most to olive oil’s beneficial effects. 

WHY OLIFERIN® PURESSENCE?
  • Fast and full absorption
  • Internal and external use
  • Exert potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities
  • Alcohol-free
  • Natural, safe and cost effective
  • No preservative, artificial colouring and flavouring added

     Directions 
Gently drop 0.3ml (8 drops) to 0.5ml (14 drops) liquid on a spoon and take it with water or place dose into non-heated beverages and drink immediately. Shake well before use.


The taste is slightly bitter and takes a little while to get used to, which is why consuming this alone without adding it into any drinks is a challenge for me, lol. So I add 8 drops of this to my non-heated drinks, which is usually just plain water and consume it once daily.

The first 2 weeks I've tried this, I'd noticed my skin feels a little less dry and I don't feel the need to immediately slather lotion on my legs to keep them from feeling dry and itchy after having my shower. I was expecting this good results since olive oil is after all very beneficial on dry skin.


    I am however quite surprised to find another benefit. I usually exercise 3 times a week or else my muscles get cramp and stiff easily. Since I was sick the whole month of February, I can't get myself to exercise since I feel tired all the time. Normally that would cause me to get muscle stiffness but strangely I did not experience any of that at all. So I believe this would be quite beneficial if you're suffering from joint problems such as Rheumatoid arthritis.

If you would like to try this yourself, this bottle currently retails at RM127 and available at Nutriva online store.


Comments

Popular Posts