Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Jill Stuart 1 Day UV - Pink

Jill Stuart is a popular fashion designer from New York. Her fashion label and cosmetic line are quite popular especially in Japan, as I've discovered while browsing through countless of Japanese fashion magazines. Various ads and editorial features are dedicated to her beauty line and I find her brand philosophy perfectly matches the Japanese style of beauty.

Well instead of reviewing Jill Stuart fashion label and cosmetic line, today I'll be reviewing about Jill Stuart 1 Day UV colour lens. I've received these from Seed, a Japanese contact lens manufacturer. They had collaborated with Jill Stuart to release the Jill Stuart 1 Day UV which are available in 5 different colours. 

I have the pink ones and these are daily disposable lens which is great if you're not into wearing colour lens everyday and prefer a hassle-free option.

Jill Stuart 1 Day UV contains UV absorbents that can shield your eyes from UV rays. These are also quite comfortable to wear as the lens contains 58% moisturizing ingredients. The solution also contains MPC Polymer, which is a moisturizing ingredient. The smoothened edge also made the lens attach comfortably to my eyes, without moving around too much.

The smaller 14.2mm diameter lenses look much more natural on my eyes and doesn't give me that spooky, wide-eyed surprise look which sometimes happen. I love the dotted pattern on the lenses and they gave me slightly pinkish brown hue on my dark eyes. They look quite natural and the pinkish hue is much more noticeable when I'm outdoors and a bit more brownish in indoor lighting. These are quite comfy and doesn't irritate my eyes after long hours of using them.

If you're interested in getting this, Jill Stuart 1 Day UV are available in https://seed-malaysia.com/, do check them out for more info ☺️



Comments

Popular Posts