Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Sudio Tretton Wireless Earphone

It's been a few years now since Sudio Tretton was first released. Specifically designed for an active lifestyle, this sports focused wireless earphone comes in a sturdy, sleek looking white box packaging. 

 
The packaging contains the Sudio Tretton earphone, wing tips in various sizes, usb cable, manual, quality assurance card and a white leather case.

I love the quality of the earphone, it has a well balanced audio mix and doesn't sound muffled at all. Apparently Sudio Tretton uses aptX codec technology for a higher quality sound connection to your device, for better listening.

This has a good fit thanks to it's detachable wingtips which makes sure you get the best fit and doesn't slip easily while you're being active. It's light-weight and sweat-resistant design makes it chic for workout and you won't have to worry about breaking your earphones whenever you're sweating buckets in the gym.

Sudio Tretton has a play time of up to 9 hours and 10m operational range. I usually re-charge it every few days depending on usage. As someone who hates tangled cords, wireless earphones are heaven sent as I no longer have to deal with untangling cords. It also offers a lot more freedom while doing workout and other daily task. So far, I quite enjoy using Sudio Tretton as my motivation during workout, the crisp, clear audio sound makes it perfect for any musical genre, which I find great because variety is a spice of life and I have an eccletic taste in music 😁

Sudio Tretton are available in 4 different colours, white, black, classic-blue and pink. For more info on Sudio Tretton, do check out:

 https://www.sudio.com/my/tretton-white



Comments

Popular Posts