Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Benton Air Fit UV Defense Sun Cream & Skin Fit Mineral Sun Cream

Benton is ranked high up in my list of favourite korean skincare brand. I've tried out many of their products but have yet to try any of their sunscreens. So when I finally got the chance to review their 2 sunscreens, I was extremely pleased since they have been on my wishlist ever since they first came out. Luna Beauty, a korean beauty retailer which is one of my favourite store to get the latest korean beauty care products has kindly sponsored these in exchange for a review. 

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐭 𝐔𝐕 𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐏𝐅𝟓𝟎+/𝐏𝐀++++

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 : 

A chemical sunscreen featuring broad spectrum SPF50+ PA++++ to help protect skin from UV rays. Triple functional : Brightening, wrinkle care, UV protection

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Centella asiatica extract - Skin soothing, oil-water balance and problematic skincare
  • Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate - Sooths and protects the skin
  • Panthenol - Moisturize skin and skin barrier health
  • Tocopherol - Protect, balance & nourish skin
  • Uvinul A Plus, Uvinul T 150, Tinosorb M, Iscotrizinol - Chemical filters

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Mild herbal, rosemary scent 

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Minty green, creamy texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

50ml plastic squeeze tube bottle 

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM44

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5

I love chemical sunscreen and this is yet another HG sunscreen for me 😍 It's feathery light and doesn't feel greasy nor sticky at all. There is no white cast and it's super easy to blend on skin, I usually use this for re-application during the day. 

This sunscreen has a pleasant mild herbal, rosemary scent. It feels cooling and hydrating on skin. Sometimes I even skip my gel moisturizer when applying this. It has a semi-matte finish and I'm glad it doesn't turn my skin oily after a few hours. It also doesn't pill which makes it perfect under makeup. 

If you don't have any skin sensitivities with EO, this is a great sunscreen to try!

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐏𝐅𝟓𝟎+/𝐏𝐀++++

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 : 

Light and soft *triple functional - UV protection, brightening, wrinkle care - mineral sunscreen with a low white cast, a natural tone-up effect, and giving a healthy look

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Witch hazel extract - Offer nutrition and promote elasticity
  • Centella asiatica - Restore skin’s oil-water balance
  • Calamine - Soothe and protect skin
  • Zinc oxide - Mineral sunscreen filter 

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Mild herbal, rosemary scent 

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

White, creamy texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

50ml plastic squeeze tube bottle 

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM48

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5

This contains Rosemary essential oil and has that typical sunscreen scent with a hint of herbal scent. The texture feels smooth, creamy and doesn't feel tacky nor greasy at all. It has minimal white cast and gives a slight tone up to skin, which still looks natural to me and doesn't make me look chalky white, lol. 

This however seems to pill under makeup if you apply a thick layer of it. It also requires more effort in blending compared to Air Fit Sun Cream, which doesn't leave any white cast at all. It leaves a slightly matte finish which suits my combination skin type. It also keeps my skin hydrated without getting greasy. Double cleansing is a must though since mineral sunscreen doesn't comes off easily. 

Overall out of the 2 Benton sunscreens, I prefer the Air fit sun cream. It's much more easier to blend and takes less time to apply in the morning, it's also perfect for re-application as it doesn't have any white cast 😊

If you're interested in trying these out, do check out Luna Beauty shopee store at the following link

Available at :

https://shopee.com.my/lunabeauty.my



Comments

Popular Posts