Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Jumiso Super Soothing Cica and Aloe Essence Toner & All Day Vitamin Glow Boost Facial Toner

Jumiso is one of my fave brands when it comes to serum ever since I've tried out their All Day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing facial serum a few years back. I've also tried out another serum of theirs which is the Super Soothing Cica & Aloe facial serum and I'm in love with it! 

Recently Jumiso has released two new toners to complement these serums and I'm so excited to be one of the lucky ones to get the chance to try these out. The first thing I noticed upon receiving the package from Jumiso are the beautiful glass packaging. Wow these are absolutely gorgeous, the colours on the glass tinted bottles are really vibrant and very eye-catching 😍 Packaging wise, I'm sold, lol. Here's a review on the latest toners from Jumiso.

𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐚 & 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔 :

  • Mineral water-based soothing essence toner that absorbs easily into skin
  • Reconditions skin to maintain its natural, radiant balance

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Mineral water 
  • Centella Asiatica extract 
  • Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice powder

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Clear, slightly watery-viscous consistency

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

125ml glass pour bottle

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

USD9.90

RM60

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5

This toner has a watery-viscous texture that feels lightweight enough on skin, though it does have a bit of slip to it before it gets fully absorbed. I love how refreshing it feels and how it instantly hydrates my skin, making them feel soft and supple. This is great for layering and it never feels too heavy on my combination skin type. The slight cooling effect makes it perfect for masking too!

Free from EO, paraben, alcohol & artificial fragrances. Suitable for all skin types.

𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔 :

Liquid vitamin toner that is easily absorbed for radiant and plump skin

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Ascorbic Acid
  • Niacinamide 
  • Tranexamic Acid
  • Panthenol (Vitamin B5) 

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free, mild hint of citrusy scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Clear, watery consistency

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

125ml glass pour bottle

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

USD7.99

RM60

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5

This is more watery than the Cica & Aloe essence toner and it sinks fast into skin. It contains no artificial fragrance though it does have a mild hint of citrusy scent. So far I haven't experienced any stinging effect from it. It's hydrating on skin and doesn't seem to cause my skin any dryness. Brightening effect takes a while to see results however it'll probably work faster if used together with the Jumiso All Day Vitamin serum ✨

Free from EO, paraben, alcohol & artificial fragrances. Suitable for all skin types.

Available at :

https://www.stylekorean.com

https://shopee.com.my/jumiso_official_my


Comments

Popular Posts