Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Heimish Watermelon Moisture Soothing Gel, Matcha Biome Hydrogel Eye Patch & Black Tea Mask Pack

Heimish has been one of my favourite korean skincare brands ever since I've tried out their Bulgarian Rose Water mist serum and eye patch, which by the way smells amazing to me even though I'm usually not a big fan of rose scent. 

Last June, I was kindly gifted 3 items from Heimish, all of which I'd personally picked from their long list of items. These 3 have been on my wishlist for a while now and I'm so glad to be given the chance to try them out 😍

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐞𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

Instant skin soothing & calming gel cream. Helps to saturate the skin fully with the necessary moisture and restore the hydrolipidic balance.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • 10% Watermelon extract - For skin soothing effects and intensive care for moisturizing
  • Fermented Moringa oil - Boost hydration
  • Tea Tree, Witch Hazel and Ivy Fruit extract - For Anti-microbial and acne-fighting benefits
  • Ceramide 3 - For locking moisture into skin

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Light pink, water based, gel-like texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

110ml plastic jar

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM67.36

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5

The texture reminds me of pudding, soft and gel-like which I really like! It feels refreshing on skin, great for cooling down overheated skin during these hot days. The lightweight texture is perfect for my combination skin type as it doesn't feel heavy nor sticky at all, though it does take a while to fully sink into skin, so I don't usually use this when I'm in a rush. It gives me well hydrated skin and makes my skin soft and supple. The bulk sized container is a plus as well as it'll definitely last me for a while!

No colors, fragrances, Phenoxyethanol. Suitable for all skin types.

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

3 in 1 Multifunctional eye patch for soothing, brightening, and anti-aging under eye area.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Matcha Biome™ - Fermented from Matcha extracts, probiotics, and enzyme grown in clean Jeju.
  • Dual fermentation of probiotics and enzyme - Help beneficial bacteria in the skin to strengthen skin barrier, while developing skin immune system. 
  • Botaniceutical plus 10 extract - Helps soothe the skin and controls skin heat to make clear, transparent skin. 

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Mild green, herbal scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Eco-friendly water-soluble hydrogel eye patch 

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

60 eye patch (30 pairs) in a plastic jar

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM47.26

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5

This eye patch is great for de-puffing under eyes! It adheres well into skin and doesn't slip easily so I don't need to lie down the whole time I'm wearing it. There's a cooling effect on skin which I really enjoyed and it feels very soothing as well.

The hydrating essence in the hydrogel has a slightly viscous texture, with a mild hint of green, herbal scent. It's very hydrating on skin and helps a lot to reduce puffy eyes. There's no hint of sticky-ness and the essence absorbed easily into skin. It came with a mini spatula too, which makes it easier and more hygienic to get those eye patches out from the jar.

Hypoallergenic and suitable for all skin types.


𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

A soothing wash-off facial mask that helps shrink pores and strengthen the skin’s elasticity. Recommended to use in early morning for swollen face.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Black tea extract
  • Lychee extract
  • Aloe extract
  • Centella asiatica extract

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fresh floral-cedarwood scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Soft creamy fluffy texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

110ml plastic jar with a mini spatula

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM56.90

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5

This has a soft, creamy, fluffy texture that reminds me a lot of mashed potatoes, lol. It feels very lightweight and gives an instant cooling effect once applied on skin. There's an added fragrance in it which smells very pleasant to my nose. Slightly woodsy and balsamic from the cedarwood with a hint of sweet floral scent.

Recommended to use in the morning for 5-10 minutes, this never fails to make my skin feel soft and supple. It also seems to work to reduce skin puffiness in the early morning. There's no leftover greasiness from it as it's easy to wash off with lukewarm water. If you don't mind the added fragrance, this actually makes a great morning wash-off wash for fatigue skin!

Suitable for all skin types.

All 3 products are available at Heimish official shopee store :

https://shopee.com.my/heimish_official.my

Comments

Popular Posts