Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Louimes Niacinamide 12% + Zinc 1% Glow Serum

Louimes is a fairly new Korean skincare brand to me. I've only known about the brand after being approached by Grow Large, a skincare retailer on shopee and was asked if I'm interested to do a review on one of their product, Louimes Niacinamide 12% + Zinc 1% Glow Serum.

Niacinamide is one of my favourite skincare ingredients as I'm constantly battling pigmentations and large pores. So I jump at the chance to try out Louimes Niacinamide 12% + Zinc 1% Glow Serum and here's my review on the serum.

𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟐% + 𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐜 𝟏% 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐦

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

Improves and minimizes uneven skin tone, pores, skin texture and fine lines by fortifying zinc with highly concentrated niacinamide

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Niacinamide 12% - A brightening ingredient that inhibits melanin migration and pigmentation
  • Zinc PCA 1% - Removes old dead skin cells and impurities from the skin and provides moisture and moisture by penetrating into dull, rough skin.

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Viscous, gel-like texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

30ml glass dropper bottle 

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM39.90

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5

I love the gel-like texture of this serum, it absorbs fast into skin and doesn't feel heavy at all. It seems to work in controlling sebum production as my T-zone appears less oily these days. The lightweight texture makes it perfect for those with oily skin and large pores. It gives adequate hydration to my skin, keeping my skin moist and supple. 

My skin is used to high concentration of Niacinamide so I haven't had any skin irritation from this serum. I find it quite suitable for beginners but those with easily inflammed, sensitive skin should however do a patch test first as this has high concentration of Niacinamide. However if you're skin is used to Niacinamide serums, this feels quite gentle on skin. 

Available at :

https://shopee.com.my/growlarge1l0.my

Product link :

https://shopee.com.my/product/770493314/16069038716?smtt=0.6074938-1658224117.9



Comments

Popular Posts