Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Daleaf Korean Haircare

Daleaf is a korean haircare brand that I've recently learned about after trying out some of their haircare products, which btw works perfectly for my hair type. Living in a country where the weather is mostly hot and humid all year round, it can be a constant battle to keep hair from feeling greasy all the time. So I was quite excited when this set of haircare stops me from constantly scratching my scalp after a whole month of using them. Here are my reviews :

𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐅 𝐀𝐩𝐩π₯𝐞 𝐌𝐒𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐨π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 π’π‘πšπ¦π©π¨π¨

π‘²π’†π’š π‘°π’π’ˆπ’“π’†π’…π’Šπ’†π’π’•π’” :

  • Apple Mint Leaf Extract - Scalp cooling
  • Niacinamide - Scalp nutrition & protection
  • Salicylic Acid - Scalp exfoliation
  • Dexpanthenol - Scalp hair moisturizing

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 : 

Minty, fresh scent 

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Clear liquid that lathers to foam

π‘·π’‚π’„π’Œπ’‚π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’ˆ :

500ml pump packaging bottle

π‘πžπ―π’πžπ° :

This shampoo smells like Mentos candy, so minty fresh and refreshing! It gives a super cooling sensation to my scalp which feels especially great on a hot day. I have oily scalp and it does seem to make my hair feel a little less greasy than usual. The DALEAF Better Moment Scalp Shampoo Brush that was included in the set is quite handy too! It's so much easier to wash my thick, long hair with it ✨

𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐅 𝐀𝐩𝐩π₯𝐞 𝐌𝐒𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐨π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 π’πœπšπ₯𝐞𝐫

π‘²π’†π’š π‘°π’π’ˆπ’“π’†π’…π’Šπ’†π’π’•π’”:

  • Apple Mint Leaf Extract - Scalp cooling
  • Niacinamide - Scalp nutrition & protection
  • Salicylic Acid - Scalp exfoliation
  • Dexpanthenol - Scalp hair moisturizing
  • Fine Sea Salt - Scalp exfoliation
  • Eucalyptus Leaf Extract - Removes scalp odor

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 : 

Minty, fresh scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Thick, creamy texture with fine sea salt granules

π‘·π’‚π’„π’Œπ’‚π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’ˆ :

250g plastic tube bottle

π‘πžπ―π’πžπ° :

I have itchy, dandruff prone hair and this hair scrub helps a lot to reduce the flacky-ness. It has fine, sea salt granules that gently exfoliates scalp, removing dead skin cells and impurities. It's non-abrasive and doesn't feel harsh at all on my scalp. I used this twice a week and it's great for removing product buildup as well, which may cause hair to appear flat and lifeless. 

In you're interesting in trying out Daleaf hairare, this whole set is currently priced at RM124.30, available at :

 https://shopee.com.my/dashu_korea_official.my




Comments

Popular Posts