Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

The Yeon Vita Fresh Gel Sun Screen

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐆𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 : 

A  hydrating gel type non-greasy sunscreen that delivers a fresh and moist finish. 

Triple function : Brightening/Wrinkle improvement/Sun block

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Zinc Oxide - Physical sunscreen
  • Octinoxate, Amiloxate, Octyl Salicylate, Tinosorb S - Chemical sunscreen
  • Hallabong Extract - Provides vitality, makes the skin smooth
  • Multi Fruit Extract - Improves skin elasticity
  • Chia Seed Extract - Water to oil balance care, moisturizing & nourishing

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Orange-tea like scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Creamy, emulsion-like texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

50ml plastic squeeze tube bottle 

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM49.90

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4/5

This sunscreen smells like a mix between orange tea and my orange flavoured Vitamin C powder supplement. It smells refreshingly good and the scent lasts for a while on skin. It has a creamy, emulsion-like texture that feels very lightweight on skin. It's super easy to blend on skin and leaves no obvious white cast, though it does seem to have a slight brightening effect on skin.

I love the semi-matte finish, it makes my skin appear moist and hydrated without looking greasy at all. It also doesn't pill under makeup. If you don't mind the 🍊 fragrance, this is another great hybrid sunscreen to try!

Thank you @heksim_official @theyeon_official @theyeon_malaysia 💕Product is kindly gifted, views and opinions however are solely my own.


Comments

Popular Posts