Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Near And Dear X Lanbelle

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐨 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐚𝐝

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

A thin patch-mask for instant cooling effect in 3 seconds

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Black bee propolis and Centella Asiatica Leaf Water - Nourish and replenish the skin

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Made from hypoallergenic 100% cellulose

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

100 pads (220ml) in plastic tub packaging

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM84

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5

These patch-mask/toner pads are huge! They're 8cm in diameter and a single pad can easily cover up my whole forehead, lol. It's super thin and definitely the thinnest pads I've tried so far. Both sides are smooth as these pads are only meant for instant soothing and hydration, an instant patch mask for the skin!

I love how refreshing this feels on my skin. It's perfect for an instant boost of hydration. There's a faint citrusy scent, probably from the Citrus Junos Peel oil which is listed in the ingredients list. However it's quite mild and doesn't smell overwhelming at all. The essence is watery and it doesn't feel sticky at all.

The bulky packaging also came with its own tweezer. Besides the higher price point, this is actually a great product for instant skin soothing! Lanbelle is also recommended by a famous korean youtuber @director_pihyunjung as a sensitive skin-friendly brand. 

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

Vitamin-rich formulations deliver skin-brightening nourishment and daily hydration to sustain healthy glowing skin.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

6 brightening ingredients -

  • Poncirus Trifoliata Fruit Extract
  • Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (20,000ppm) 
  • Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract
  • Niacinamide
  • Madecassoside

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Artificial fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Light yellowish, watery consistency

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

50ml glass dropper bottle

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM85.70

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5

This serum has a mild scent which strangely reminds me of my favourite dried mango snack 😂 The scent however does not stay too long and it's hardly noticeable after a few minutes. It's watery texture feels very lightweight, slightly slippery though it doesn't feel sticky at all. 

My skin has a tendency to react badly with high concentration Vitamin C skincare products but thankfully this serum is quite gentle on my skin despite containing 70% lemon water. It contains advanced formulation with vitamin C derivatives instead of natural forms of vitamin C to prevent harshness on the skin. My skin feels refreshed and moist every time I use this.

This serum is meant for skin brightening and to even up skintone though I haven't used it long enough to see a difference on my skin. Besides balancing my skin's natural oil-water levels, I love the hydrating effect it has on my skin 🥰

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

Cooling moisture cream that keeps skin cool, calm and hydrated in dry, sun-scorching heat.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Bamboo water
  • Chinese Yam Extract (Mucin)
  • Niacinamide
  • Ceramide
  • Squalane
  • Panthenol
  • Avocado Oil
  • Madecassoside
  • Allantoin
  • Hyaluronic Acid

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Artificial fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Light bluish, creamy-gel like texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

100ml tube bottle

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM87

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5

This soothing cream contains patented microcapsules (Ceramide Magic Bead Capsule) for strengthening skin's moisture barrier. A quick rub will easily burst these microcapsules, giving skin a cool, refreshing feeling.

I've been using this a lot on some drier parts of my arms and legs, it's super moisturizing and definitely feels more comfortable than using thick lotions during hot and humid days. 

Specially formulated for its supernatural ability to keep skin hydrated for up to 72 hours, this soothing cream is definitely catered for dry skin types. It's super moisturizing and sinks fast into the skin, though it does give a slightly slippery feel if over applied on my combi skin, so I only apply a small amount of it during the day. Dry skin however can get away with applying this generously on their skin ✨

Lanbelle is also recommended by a famous korean youtuber Pi Hyunjeong as a sensitive skin-friendly brand. 

Available at Lanbelle Shopee Store :

https://shopee.com.my/lanbelle.my



Comments

Popular Posts