Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Scentio Milk Plus Whitening Q10 Facial Foam

𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐐𝟏𝟎 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐚𝐦

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

This whitening milk foam thoroughly washes away old surface cells containing melanin, impurities and makeup.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Aloe Vera Extract - Fills water to the skin, stimulate collagen production
  • Vitamin E - Reduces and rejuvenates skin from UVB damage
  • Hydrolyzed Milk Proteins - Providing a good start to clear, even and brighter complexion
  • Glycerin - Leaves skin soothed, comfortable & hydrated
  • Coenzyme Q10 - Slow down skin cell deterioration from sunlight

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Contains fragrance, milky-like scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

White, thick, creamy texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

100ml tube packaging

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM24.90

𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 :

Beauty Buffet is a popular Thai beauty brand and they have products ranging from skincare to bath and body care. The Scentio Milk Plus Whitening Q10 Facial Foam is one of their many products from the Milk Plus Whitening line.

The facial foam has a scent that reminds me of my childhood milk candy which I used to love, a pleasant milky scent that doesn't smell too sickly sweet 🥰 It has a thick, creamy texture that easily lathers into soft, fine bubbles.

This cleanser is great for removing makeup and sunscreen. It easily cleanses away dirt, grimes and impurities that I no longer feel the need to do double cleanse, perfect for lazy days 😆 So far I haven't experienced any irritation from it, nor has it made my skin severely stripped. I do however have resilient, combi-oily skin type and I prefer a heavy duty cleansing cream for my evening skincare routine, hence the reason why I really enjoyed this cleanser ✨

Available at:

1) Guardian Malaysia (Offline Store)

2) HK SASA Malaysia (Offline Store)

3) Tokyoninki (E-Store)

4) HERMO (E-Store)

5) Guardian Malaysia (E-Store)

6) SASA Malaysia (E-Store)

7) Shopee Official Store

8) Lazada Official Store

9) 7-Eleven (Selected Store)

10) Family Mart (Selected Store) 



Comments

Popular Posts