Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

HARUHARU WONDER Centella 3% PHA Gentle Liquid Exfoliating Serum

Haruharu Wonder has been on my wishlist brand to try and I'm glad I got the chance to try out one of their product before the year ends 😁

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝟑% 𝐏𝐇𝐀 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝 𝐄𝐱𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐦

The Natural, Vegan, Blackhead solution for sensitive skin 

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 : 

Mild exfoliating serum that helps to remove impurities clogged in pores.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Gluconolactone (PHA) 3% - Exfoliate and clean pores
  • COSMOS-certified Orange Water (10%) - Offers abundant Vitamin C to brighten skin.
  • Centella Asiatica Extract (9,000 ppm) - To strengthen the skin barrier and defend skin from external stimulants
  • Patented Anti-Sebum P - Provides pore care and oil control. 

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Faint hint of citrusy scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Watery consistency

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

120ml plastic bottle 

𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 :

The texture feels more like watery toner than normal serum. So I prefer applying it with cotton pads as I usually do with exfoliating type toners on problematic areas such as my oily T-zone. It's super lightweight and seems quite gentle on skin as I experience no stinging sensation nor any skin irritation from it. 

I have easily clogged pores and blackhead prone skin so this is perfect for my skin type. Recommended to be used 2-3 times in a week, this is great for keeping blackheads at bay and for pore refining. I sometimes forget it's not a daily exfoliating toner and used it more than the recommended time but so far it hasn't dried out my skin 😆  

Overall this is great for those with sensitive skin and those who just started adding exfoliation in their skincare routine. It's one of the gentlest exfoliating product I've tried and definitely worth a try!




Comments

Popular Posts