Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

NINELESS Breworks Hair Growth Line

It's been a year since my last hair rebonding and I haven't done much chemical treatment to my hair except for the occasional hair colouring, which I needed for those pesky grey hairs 😭😆 

I've recently chopped off inches of my hair, going from almost waist length hair to past shoulder length hair. This needs to be done as I'm growing out my natural curls and having half straight half curly hair looks very weird to me, and to others too I suppose, lol. 

I was super ecstatic to be one of the reviewers for NINELESS Breworks Hair Growth line as I've tried out a few of their products before and absolutely loved them! I'm hoping to grow my hair stronger and these seems like the perfect set for me. It's been more than a month since I've tried them out and these are my reviews on them.

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐨

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Brewer's yeast, Coco-Glucoside, Biotin, Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Niacinamide

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 

This shampoo has a really nice scent! It kinda reminds me of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea scent, a mild refreshing, aromatic scent that smells very pleasing 🍃 It contains Salicylic Acid which is great for my dandruff-prone scalp as I've noticed less dandruff flakes after using this for over a month. 

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Brewer's yeast, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Menthol, Arginine, The Centella Asiatica extract, Allantoin, Yuk-mi-ji-hwang (6 kinds of herbal extracts)

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This hair tonic is meant to be sprayed on completely dry scalp. It has a minty scent and a mild cooling, soothing effect. The liquidy texture feels quite slippery but not greasy, however I still apply it sparingly as I have oily scalp. It's a great stimulating treatment for the scalp. I usually alternate using this and the ampoule which works great for me!

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Brewer's yeast, Biotin, Black Complex (consists of Black rice, Black bean, Black sesame, Blackberry, Blackcurrant extract), Centella Asiatica extract, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Menthol, Allantoin, Yuk-mi-ji-hwang complex (6 kinds of herbal extracts)

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This ampoule has a nozzle tip opening for easy application on the scalp. It has the same minty scent as the tonic but with a slightly more viscous texture. It feels refreshingly good on the scalp and doesn't leave any greasy residue. It actually seems to work to relieve itchy scalp as I'm scratching less these days, which also reduces the amount of hair shedding. 

Overall these are great hair care options if you're suffering from hair loss, they're gentle on scalp and seems to minimize the amount of hair shedding. 

Personally I would recommend getting the ampoule if you're looking for a hair scalp treatment, it gives a refreshing feel to the scalp and doesn't feel greasy at all ✨



Comments

Popular Posts