Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

URBANAND Bubble Shampoo & Treatment

I've been eyeing these haircare set from URBANAND ever since I've seen their unique packaging. The scent apparently is inspired by petrichor which I absolutely love, nothing smells better than the earthy smell of rain ☔ Thanks to Picky, I got to try their bubble shampoo+ treatment and here are my reviews.

𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐨

Gently cleanses the scalp with low pH soft bubbles and nourishes the weak hair for promoting a healthy scalp and hair. 

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Cica and green propolis 

𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 :

This has a dispenser pump that dispenses foam type shampoo. It's super easy to use and I find it easy to rinse off the foam. The huge bottle is a plus point as I definitely need more than a few pumps to thoroughly clean my hair. Thankfully it gives my scalp a refreshing feel after each wash without drying out my hair ends. 

However I'm not too fond of the scent, which reminds me of dishwashing liquid, very lemony and smells too musky to my nose 😆

𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Moisturizes and nourishes the weak hair with low pH soft bubbles for promoting a healthy scalp and smooth hair.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Cica & green propolis
  • Amino acids & protein

𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 :

I have trouble differentiating this with the shampoo as they're both foamy and share the same lemony scent 😆 It's my first time trying out foamy type hair treatment and it is very different than the usual cream type conditioner/treatment that I have tried before.

This can be used on the scalp as well and it feels very lightweight on hair. A weightless hydration that's better suited for those with fine hair, however it still manages to make my thick hair soft and manageable, easy to detangle as I've already trimmed off my dry hair ends and my hair is looking much healthier these days, though I'll still need to apply a hair serum afterwards while my hair is still damp to seal in moisture.

Overall these are quite nice for the whole family, kids would probably love them as they're super foamy and fun to use. Those with fine hair will love them too as they don't weight down hair and gives an airy look. However they're not the best option for those with dry, chemically treated, damaged hair. 

Comments

Popular Posts