Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

PAPA RECIPE Korean Skincare

Papa Recipe, a korean skincare brand that definitely matches the brand name humble beginnings. The story began with a father who created the organic Jojoba Oil for his daughter who at that time was suffering from skin troubles. The brand was establish in 2012 and has continued to develop it's "true recipe" to achieve beautiful skin. 

To be honest, I've heard of this brand before but never thought of trying them out as I was under the impression that their products probably won't give much obvious results on my skin, since the packaging of the brand seems to steer towards more youthful crowd (?). But oh boy was I wrong 😂 These 4 products perform better than I expected and I have nothing but raved reviews on them.

𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐄 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

Improves skin elasticity & wrinkles while deeply moisturizing the skin with a refreshing feeling

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • 82.4% Fermented Grape Extract - For elastic and firm skin
  • Sodium Hyaluronate - Reduces dryness and flaking by increasing skin hydration
  • Adenosine - Decreases the appearance of wrinkles by energizing the skin's surface

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM70

𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 :

This fragrance-free essence has a watery, slippery texture that feels very lightweight on skin, almost like a hydrating toner. It doesn't take long to get fully absorbed into skin and I usually apply a generous amount of it which gives my skin a refreshingly, plumper look. I love the colour and the packaging too which looks a lot like water tumbler 😆 

𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐄 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

A two-layered ampoule composed of a dense, nourishing ampoule texture and a creamy, moisturizing texture provides nutrition and forms a moisturizing film on the skin. Helps to reduce wrinkles while boosting elasticity and firmness by lifting the skin

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • 62.1% Fermented Grape Extract - For elastic and firm skin
  • Sodium Hyaluronate - Reduces dryness and flaking by increasing skin hydration
  • Adenosine - Decreases the appearance of wrinkles by energizing the skin's surface
  • Macadamia Oil - Nourishes the skin and is great at moisturising

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM57

𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 :

This ampoule needs a little shake to thoroughly mix the bi-phase layers which contain a mixture of milky and oil layers. The twist cap on top of the bottle automatically fills up the dropper whenever you twist open the bottle which I find really convenient. 

The texture is milky-watery and feels quite slippery. However it doesn't feel greasy on my combi skin, though it does feel slightly more hydrating than my other ampoule. So I prefer using this at night as I prefer lightweight products during the day.

I've been using the essence and ampoule for a month now and it really does make my skin appear much more supple. Fine lines look much more smoother and I've noticed more radiant skin. Overall these are great for improving the appearance of wrinkles and fighting signs of aging!

𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐄 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐦

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

For bumpy and lifeless skin. Accelerates the skin turnover rate to help exfoliate dead skin cells and restore damaged skin

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Retinol & Bakuchiol - To reduce appearance of aging, wrinkles, fine lines and crow feet
  • 10 types of pure Hyaluronic Acids - Hydrate skin from the inner layer revealing a healthy complexion

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Mild chemical-like scent 

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Runny, milky consistency

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

150ml pump dispenser bottle

𝑼𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 :

For morning & evening use, 2-4 drops per use

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM70

𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 :

This feels very lightweight and sinks fast into skin. It's hydrating on skin and doesn't feel tacky at all. I usually apply this at night and it never fails to make my skin feel much more smoother the next morning. I apply a generous amount of it to my neck region as well and it seems to improve the general appearance of my neck lines. 

I've experienced retinol purging in the past but not this time. I'm currently on my 3rd week of using this serum and I haven't had any breakouts nor skin redness from it. It's definitely much more gentler on skin which makes it perfect for Retinol beginner. The generous size bottle is a plus point as well, it's now the biggest serum bottle I have in my skincare collection 😁

𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐄 𝐄𝐠𝐠𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐚𝐦

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

A pH balancing cleansing foam that gently cleanses the face without stripping your skin of moisture. 

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • 36% Eggplant Extract - To retain moisture into the skin while effectively cleansing impurities and makeup.
  • Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract - Contains Lupeol which helps to treat sensitive and damaged skin.
  • Birch Sap - Helps to moisturized skin

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

White, creamy texture that lathers to foam

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

120ml tube packaging

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM46

𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 :

This is my 1st skincare product with eggplant and so far I'm loving this! It's a mild acidic pH cleanser that's perfect for those with sensitive skin as it helps to maintain skin's natural pH level and strengthen the skin barrier. It also contains AHA, BHA and PHA, which gently helps to exfoliate dead skin cells for smoother, looking skin.

The creamy texture easily lathers to a creamy foam and works gently to remove dirt, grimes and impurities. Double cleansing is perfect with this as it's great for removing sunscreen and light makeup as well. It's super mild in terms of exfoliation and doesn't seem to cause any skin irritation. My skin feels refreshingly clean after each wash without feeling dry and tight. Overall this is a great hypoallergenic, daily cleanser that easily suits all skin types ✨

These products are available at Papa Recipe Official Shopee Flagship Store. Personally I would recommend this brand as all their products are resonally priced and their serums have bigger sized bottle than other korean brands, definitely worth the price  😆

https://shopee.com.my/paparecipegloballq.my


Comments

Popular Posts