Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Crabtree & Evelyn - Gardener's Range

I love stepping into Crabtree & Evelyn outlet store, it's garden like design filled with different kinds of products such as fragrances, bath/body care, hand care, skincare and there's even cookies and biscuits which makes it the perfect store to visit when you're looking for the perfect Christmas gift :)

Back in May,  Crabtree & Evelyn held a series of contest in conjunction with Mother's Day, luckily enough, I won a special gift for me and my mom, hehehe.

The gifts that we won are the Gardener's Range Liquid Hand Soap and Hand Therapy. I brought along my mom to the Crabtree & Evelyn outlet in Suria Sabah and collected the gift and even got our pictures taken by the friendly staff, which makes the moment more memorable.

The friendly staff even took the time to nicely wrapped up our gifts, look at that pretty little box? Isn't it lovely? lolz.


Here's the description for these lovely products from Crabtree & Evelyn,

Gardener's Liquid Hand Soap
Our delicious hand soap blended with alfalfa, carrot root, rosemary leaf, sage and chicory leaf leaves hands feeling clean and refreshed after a day in the garden.
  • Naturally deodorizing
  • Alfalfa and herbal extracts
  • Mild pH balanced formula
Scent: Fresh green clover, lavender, sage rosemary and thyme.

I really love the scent of this mild hand soap, it smells fresh and green. It's also very mild and doesn't dry out my hands, perfect for those who have sensitive dry skin.


Gardener's Hand Therapy
After a long day of handling thorny situations, our gardeners hand therapy is just the help you need. Nutrient-rich shea butter helps nourish and condition work-roughened hands.
  • Shea butter rich formula
  • Soothes
  • Conditions
  • Restores softness
Scent: Fresh green clover, lavender, sage rosemary and thyme.


At first sniff, I don't love it, it has that earthy smell that reminds me of wet soil, which probably is the perfect scent for this product since this is the Gardeners Hand Therapy, lolz.
But aside from that, I find out that this product works really well in keeping my hands moisturized, especially when I'd just finished doing my handwash laundry, which tend to make my skin a little dry and tight. It's creamy texture does not feel sticky nor does it feel heavy on my skin. I even applied this to my hand and feet before going to bed.


Overall, this is a really great gift for those who suffer from dry hands and needs a little extra pampering on their dry and sensitive skin.

Christmas is the perfect time to splurge on gifts for friends, family and yourself too, so let's visit the nearest Crabtree & Evelyn store outlet for the perfect gift : )

Comments

Popular Posts