Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Elianto Online Shopping - Nail Colour

Lately, there's been a lot of Christmas sale going on, one of them being Elianto. I have always been a fan of their nail polish, as they offer lots of different shades. Their prices are quite cheap too and even if you decided to get 10 different nail polish, it will not leave a huge dent in your pocket, lolz.

It was during the 1212 sale that I decided to get 3 different shades of nail polish (even though I already have lots of nail polish) and since Elianto offers free shipping during this sale period, the only thing I need to pay for are the 3 nail polish, which is super cheap considering they're on sale.

Online shopping at Elianto is quite easy, an order confirmation e-mail was sent immediately after the payment was done. As usual, I choose online banking as my payment method. Delivery is to be expected between 5-7 working days. I'd done my order on friday afternoon and received my package on wednesday.


Elianto takes their packaging seriously as my 3 nail polish were packed inside this little box, complete with a foam sponge, for better protection against damage.


Inside the box is my nail polishes neatly wrapped in bubble wraps. Oh I love bubble wraps, popping them is my source of my entertainment when I'm bored. lolz.

So here's what I got,
Left : Nail Color 44 Luxe
Middle : Nail Color 48 Tiffany
Right : FW Nail Color 09


Elianto has many products that are made in different countries but these nail polish are made in korea.


Nail Color 44 Luxe - RM4.80 (Usual Price : RM8)
I love this colour, it's a pretty shade of Lilac / Lavendar hue, I actually thought it would look a little too pale on my tanned skin, but surprisingly it turns out really nice, not too bright and not too pale, the perfect pastel nail colour that I


Nail Color 48 Tiffany  RM4.80 (Usual Price : RM8)
The mermaid hue, Turquoise has always been one of my favourite colour, I'd bought a few different shades of Turquoise nail polish before, but by far is the lightest shade I'd come across. A very eye popping colour and it totally complements my tanned skin.


FW Nail Color 09 RM6 (Usual Price : RM10)
Iniatially I was going to get Nail Color 31 Red Gossip, but in the end I got myself this as Red Gossip is a darker shade of red and I wanted to have a lighter shade of bright red nail colour for christmas. I definitely make the perfect choice as it's the same shade as my christmas ball ornaments.lolz.


Elianto nail polishes are thick in texture, so a light hand is needed when applying it so it doesn't end up being clumpy, I usually apply 2 coats for a smoother look. So far, none of Elianto nail polish turns my nails yellowish so that's definitely another reason why I love their nail polish.

Elianto is definitely generous when it comes to giving freebes, an e-voucher worth RM25, 3 sample sackets of Organic Hydra Intensive Mask and an exclusive invitation for a detoxification therapy at Mary Chia which of course I won't be able to go since I live so far away in Sabah, lolz.


So if you haven't check out their sale that is still ongoing on their E-store, do check it now before it ends :)

Comments

Popular Posts