Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Zalora Malaysia - 2nd Shopping Haul

I was really satisfied with my 1st shopping experience from Zalora Malaysia, so I decided to do another shopping haul. So 2 days after receiving my 1st haul, I went ahead and ordered some new items that were on sale for my mom and bro.

And once again the order went smoothly and I received an email on the same day stating my order had been shipped out via GDEX. The order was done on Thursday afternoon and I received my items on Monday. 

So here's what I got for my mom,

Zalora Basic Strappy Sandals ~ RM18


These white sandals are so pretty, pretty sure I'll be borrowing these from my mom, hehehe.

Ezra Basic Slip On Loafers With Contrasting Piping ~ RM19


These turns out to be a little bigger than my mom's usual size 6, but it was not that bad and it was still comfortable to wear so we didn't return this.

Zalora Strappy T-Bar Kitten Chunky Heel Sandals ~ RM55


My mom loves chunky heels and strappy sandals, so this is perfect for her.

Zalora Basic Double Wrap Around Watch ~ RM12


I was supposed to buy a brown colour minimalist looking watch for my mom, but they're all sold out, so I bought her this instead, I still can't believe this elegant looking pastel blue watch only cost me RM12 during the 1212 sale, such a bargain, now I'm kinda regretting I didn't get 1 for myself, lolz, oh well, perhaps next time.

Here's what I got for my bro,

Ambros Black Mamba ~ RM67.06


Surprisingly these shoes are quite light and they're very cool looking, another great bargain since these originally cost M95.80, hah!

Finally this is what I got for myself, 

Something Borrowed Off Shoulder Collared Dress ~ RM32

                                                         Photo Credits To Zalora


I super love the material of the dress, it's quite sturdy and feels comfortable on my skin, not to mention it's not too thin nor is it too thick, perfect for the warm Borneo weather, lol.


Once again I'm super satisfied with my shopping haul from Zalora. It's definitely a mystery why I never thought of visiting their website before this, so I'm super glad their ad is everywhere on facebook because that's how on I ended up with 2 shopping hauls in a week, haha : )

Comments

Popular Posts