Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Zalora Malaysia ~ Shopping Haul

It's almost Christmas and I'd just realized I have not bought a single dress this year, lolz. Time is running out and I'm kinda worried in doing pre-order shopping since there is a slight chance that it won't arrive in time since it is after all the festive month.

Lately I'd been seeing a lot of Zalora ad everywhere but never thought of buying anything from them. But strangely that day I was a little curious and decided to do a little visit to their Zalora website..... and BAM..... I got hooked, lolz. There were so many great items on sale, a few minutes of browsing turn into a few days of intense bargain hunt, there's a great 1212 sale but of course by that time, most of my wistlist items will probably be sold out, so on sun morning, 07 Dec I pick out my favourite items and did my early shopping haul. 

Online shopping in Zalora is quite easy and hassle free, a few minutes is all you need to sign up for an account and there's even a RM20 voucher with minimum RM99 total purchase after subscribing their newsletter, shipping is free with RM75 total purchase and above. For my order, I choose online banking as my method of payment and immediately after payment, I received a confirmation email along with my Order No. I noticed Zalora is quite efficient in handling their order as I received an email on that evening stating my order had been shipped out via GDEX. The estimated delivery time is 1 - 3 working days, extra 1 day for Sabah & Sarawak. 

Guess what? My items arrived on Tuesday evening, which is super fast considering the fact I'm from Sabah.

So here's what I got...
Holy crap, that's a lot of black, haha.


Zalora (Strappy Mix Material Sandals) ~ RM25

The sandals came in this pretty elegant looking box


Super love these sandals, they're so comfy and I love the metal buckle fastening


I bought 1 dress and 1 cami from the brand Ezra by Zalora. Both of these came with their own zip lock dust bag.


Ezra By Zalora (Basic Strappy Cami) ~ RM27

                                                             Photo Credits To Zalora

This rayon blend cami fits me perfectly and it's super comfy too.


Ezra By Zalora (Embellished Trim Swing Dress) ~ RM35

                                                         Photo Credits To Zalora

I love the beaded details on the straps, the dress is quite thick too with it's Polyester inner lining.


Something Borrowed (Lace Sleeve Jersey Top) ~ RM39

Initially I was going to buy the black version, but I changed my mind at the last minute and bought this.

                                                            Photo Credits To Zalora

Should have stick to the black version as the texture of the white one is a little thin and see through and I'm not too keen on the round neckline, pretty sure it'll be out of shape after a few wash. But I do love the lacy trimming on the sleeves and the bottom, so I decided to keep this : )


In the end, I end up only paying around RM106 after discount for these 4 items. Haha, what a bargain for such great quality items. So if you haven't start shopping for Christmas, go ahead and have a look at their website! 


Comments

Popular Posts