Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Always Be Pure - Marine Therapy Dark Spot Correcting Serum

Always Be Pure is releasing a new 15ml tube packaging for it's Marine Therapy Dark Spot Correcting Serum. The new packaging has a transparent dropper attached to it that sits close to the top of the lid when closed, effectively stopping spillage when the tube is accidently squeezed. A perfect choice for travel and a more economical option before committing to a bigger 50ml bottle.

Pigmentation, dark spots and uneven skin tone are my major skin concerns and brightening serums have always been my preferred type of serums. Previously I'd done a review on the Marine Therapy Dark Spot Correcting Serum and was quite satisfied with the results.

Main ingredients & benefits :

A) 50% Deep Clean Sea Water
Clean water of natural mineral from deep East Sea soothes skin and delivers nutrition and moisture deep inside the skin.

B) 4.9% Niacinamide Brightening Effect
- Provides brightening effect for dull and uneven skin tone. Solve the skin problem of dark spot, blemish and pigmentations.

C) Sea grape extract 10%
- Sea grape’s fucoidan helps controlling melanin synthesis and it has excellent skin whitening effect and melasma and blemish removing effect. In addition, it is effective for treating skin inflammation and troubles from UV rays and it helps protect and help skin recover.

D) 0% harmful ingredients
Contains mild EWG Green Grade 1 substance to soothe irritated skin with 0% harmful ingredients.

This has a watery texture and feels very light on skin. Hydration and moisturization are quite adequate on my combination skin. The scent is quite mild and doesn't smell as medicinal as I used to remember, which is kinda strange, I wonder if they'd done a little tweak on the formula or I'm becoming anosmic to skincare scents? Lol. Nevertheless this is great for brightening dull skin. It's also great for improving skin barrier, soothing and treating skin redness and inflammation. 

The new Marine Therapy Dark Spot Correcting Serum is currently priced at RM26 and you can get this from the link below :

https://shopee.com.my/product/13360271/9368153025?smtt=0.6074938-1624002862.9

Always Be Pure Facebook :

https://www.facebook.com/AlwaysBePureMy/

Always Be Pure Instagram :

https://www.instagram.com/always_be_pure_malaysia/



Comments

Popular Posts