Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Dewycel Super Cover Cushion No.21

Dewycel is a cosmetic brand from Korea and I've recently tried out one of their product, Dewycel Super Cover Cushion. There are 2 shades available, 21 Light Beige and 23 Natural Beige. I received shade 21 Light Beige which is the lightest shade between the two. Looking at the shade I'm a bit wary if it'll match my skintone. Well I'm hoping it won't look too ashy on me 😁

Dewycel Super Cover Cushion is a makeup that contains all the nutrients of a sheet mask to create a layer that feels like your own skin. A super cushion that presents perfectly glowing skin without a flaw with a single touch.

Benefits :

1. Whitening, wrinkle-reducing and UV blocking triple functional cosmetics 2. Vital edelweiss cell extract and super moisturizing essence with high curvature keep the skin moist and healthy 3. Thin and light application like my own skin dreaming of perfection without rubbing off even after several applications! 4. Like illuminating the skin! 3D skin in any directions 5. Super Cover Fit .High molecule sized barrier powder technology allows customized fit, secretly creating porcelain-like skin! Description 1. Super Cover Formula covers skin troubles with different size of various powders and makes your skin texture non-sticky and smooth. 2. Skin-like particles of super fitting formula stick to the skin and maintain its healthiness without darkening 3. With strong Edelweiss Callus Extract and high-refractive moisture components, SUPER ESSENCE FORMULA moisturizes your face 4. SUPER SOOTHING FORMULA includes Madecassoside and green tea extract for relieving rough surface of the skin.

This actually comes with SPF 50+/PA+++ protection. A plus for me as I live in a country where the weather is hot and sunny all year round, and sun protection is crucial to protect my skin from harsh UV rays. This cushion has a lot of skin benefits and it feels very lightweight on skin. There's a mild scent to it, not too perfumy though and it doesn't really bother me that much.


I'm quite impressed with the coverage and it definitely made my skin look more luminious. The buildable formula prevents caking and fading, and I can easily build up the coverage to cover up my blemishes, without having them cracked on my skin. The shade 21 however is a little too light on my skin, and shade 23 will probably works better on me, though it doesn't look too bad after applying my bronzer. Overall I'm quite happy with the result and it does gave my skin a flawless look, thanks to it's great skin coverage.

Well then, if you're looking for a medium coverage cushion foundation, you might like to try this out and check out Dewycel's shopee from the link below :



Comments

Popular Posts