Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Picky x Abib Yuja Kit

Here comes another korean skincare review. This time it's Abib Yuja Kit which I recently won from a review giveaway from Picky. If you haven't download the Picky app from PlayStore, do come and join the beauty platform made especially for skincare enthusiast 😊

Abib Mild Acidic pH Sheet Mask - Yuja Fit

  • Filled with Yuja essential oil made of Yuja and Yuja peel ectract harvested from Goheung and Geoje, South Korea.
  • Mild acidic pH essence with pH level close to your skin's original level of acidity gently takes care of your skin.

Ingredients :

Water, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract(36.32%), Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Citrus Junos Peel Extract(0.05 ppm), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Junos Peel Oil(120 ppm), Ascorbic Acid, Carbomer, Caffeine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Limonene

There are a total of 5 sheets in the given box. The sheet mask is made from ALBAM, which is material made from Albumen and bamboo fabric. A little thicker than the usual sheet mask that I used to wear, this will tighten and shrink on your face, which further enhance the elasticity of your skin while at the same time providing a brightening effect on your skin. Each sheet mask contains 30ml of ampoule, which is quite a generous amount and I'm left with some leftovers that I applied later on my neck and décolleté. The texture of the ampoule is slightly viscous and not overtly runny. There's a hint of citrusy scent which I like and it doesn't smell too overwhelming at all. After applying it for 15 minutes, I did noticed my overall complexion appeared much brighter and it does leaves my skin feeling fresh and well hydrated. Brightening effect from sheet mask rarely last that long, however it's a great option if you're in need of an instant brightening boost. I've been trying these a few times now and so far I haven't experienced any stinging, tingling sensation, and no unwanted bumps have appears on my skin the next day after using them.

Abib Yuja Essence Vitalizing Pump

  • Yuja filled with vitamin helps brighten up the skin tone.
  • Contains 80% of Yuja extract that improves dark spots and blemishes on the skin.
  • Revitalize dull skin and refreshingly hydrates the skin

Ingredients :

Citrus Junos Fruit Extract(82.54%), Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Water, Glycereth-26, Niacinami de, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Junos Peel Extract(0.05 ppm), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Choleth-24, Glycerin, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Triethylhexanoin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Junos Peel Oil (0.03%), Pentylene Glycol, Tocopherol, 1,2-H exanediol, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Limonene

The essence comes in a striking yellow pump applicator bottle. There's a hint of lemony, citrusy scent which smells quite natural to me. It's watery texture makes it easier to absorb fast into my skin.  A few small pumps is all I need however if I do accidently applied too much it won't bother me that much as it's light texture doesn't leave my skin feeling slick and oily.

This is probably good for the long run, especially if you're trying to brighten up dull and sallow complexion. It gave me an overall healthier glow, though it doesn't give any dramatic effect in terms of lightening dark spots. I do however still love this as it doesn't leave any stinging effect on my skin, unlike other products with high vitamin c concentration. 

The Abib Yuja Kit which contains Abib Mild Acidic pH Sheet Mask - Yuja Fit and Abib Yuja Essence Vitalizing Pump are sold separately too if you decided to try these separately. Personally my fave is the Yuja Fit mask and I'll definitely check out the other sheet mask by Abib. If you decided to get these straight from Korea, you'll definitely be glad to know that the packing materials that they used are made of 100% natural cornstarch that are water soluble and biodegrable, a sustainable packaging for the eco-conscious.


Comments

Popular Posts