Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Dr. Ceuracle Tea Tree Purifine Green Up Sun & Cica Regen Vegan Sun

There's a lot of great korean skincare brands out there and I've recently discovered another great brand, Dr. Ceuracle courtesy of Picky. I've been trying out their sunscreens and overall I'm quite impressed with their quality. Both texture are perfect for my combination skin, very lightweight and I think they'll easily suits any skin types. 

𝐃𝐑. 𝐂𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐩 𝐒𝐮𝐧

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔 : 

  • A multi-functional sunscreen that offers powerful sun protection while working as a makeup base at the same time.
  • Tinted base with green shade helps correst skin redness for natural complexion.
  • Eco-friendly formula safe for marine ecosystem

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Tea Tree extract - Soothes blemish-prone skin 
  • Low molecular Hyaluronic Acid - Replenishes moisture deeply into skin
  • Green Calming Complex (Portulaca Oleracea extract, Houttuynia Cordata extract, Artemisia Capillaris extract) - Contains antioxidant and skin soothing benefits
  • Niacinamide - Helps even skin tone and reduce dark spots, restoring clear, bright skin.

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Mild tea-tree scent from Tea-tree leaf oil

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Light green, lotion-like texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

50ml plastic squeeze tube bottle 

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

USD17.09

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4/5

This tinted green sunscreen has a lightweight, lotion-like texture which dries down to a slightly dewy-matte finish. It gives a noticeable tone-up effect which also makes it perfect as a makeup base. It also helps to reduce the appearance of skin redness. 

However the white cast is quite obvious on tan skin so I won't be reaching out for this when re-applying my sunscreen during the day. I love how comfortable this feels on my skin, it doesn't feel greasy nor does it dry out my skin. There's a slight cooling effect that I get from this sunscreen which I really enjoy and the mild refreshing tea tree scent is a plus too!

𝐃𝐑. 𝐂𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐧

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔 : 

This all-in-one mild vegan sunscreen offers SPF50+,PA++++ strong UV protection with nourishing, hydrating effects.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Centella Asiatica & TECA - Protects and regenerates skin barrier
  • Actinidia argute (Kiwi) extract - Anti-inflammation
  • Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower extract - Protects skin from external factors
  • Nelumbo Nucifera Flower extract - For skin purification and skin relief
  • Polyquaternium-51- Strengthens skin barrier 
  • Centella Asiatica Extract - For intensive soothing care

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Mild, minty, herbacious scent from Rosemary leaf oil

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

White, gel-like texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

50ml plastic squeeze tube bottle 

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

USD18.09

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5

This has a pleasant, refreshing scent and a lightweight texture. It dries down to a semi- matte finish with no hint of greasy-ness. Chemical sunscreens have always worked better for my skin and this one is no exception. It's super easy to blend this on skin as it doesn't leave any obvious white cast ✨

Re-applying this during the day only takes a few minutes and it doesn't cause any piling at all. It also feels very soothing and hydrating on my combi skin. Overall a must try!

Available at :

https://www.yesstyle.com/



Comments

Popular Posts