Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Jumiso Tester Program - Beat The Sun

Last april, Jumiso celebrates the long awaited arrival of their latest sunscreens, the Waterfull Hyaluronic Acid Sunscreen and Super Soothing Cica & Aloe Sunscreen. I was luckily picked as one of their reviewers in their April Jumiso Tester Program - Beat The Sun and they have kindly included not only the 2 newly released sunscreens, but also the Waterfull Hyaluronic Toner which has been on my wishlist ever since it first came out and the Super Soothing Cica & Aloe Facial Serum 🥰

Here are my thought on these Jumiso goodies.

𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐜𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 :

  • A hybrid, water-based sunscreen that can block both UVA/UVB rays.
  • Uni-fine™️ technology allows smooth and even application, protecting the skin from UV rays while keeping a light texture.
  • Reef-Safe Sunscreen: Oxybenzone free & Octinoxate free.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Hyaluronic acid - Lock in moisture and hydrates skin
  • Niacinamide - Protects skin from sun damage
  • Titanium dioxide - Physical blocker, protects skin from UV rays by forming a physical barrier on the skin
  • Polysilicone-15 - Silicone-based, chemical sunscreen agent 

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free, has a chemical-like sunscreen scent 

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

White, milky, lotion-like texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

50ml plastic squeeze tube bottle 

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

USD16.27

RM48.50

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5

The lotion-like texture spreads easily on skin and it leaves a slightly dewy-satiny finish on my skin. I always apply sunscreen in layers, gradually building them up to avoid streaky, white cast, and this sunscreen has minimal white cast. It doesn't feel greasy on my skin, it's very lightweight yet hydrating at the same time. I also love the slight brightening effect it has on my skin, though the chemical scent takes a while to get used to 😁

𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐜𝐢𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔 :

A highly-hydrating toner that is formulated for dehydrated, rough skin with weak water/oil imbalance.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Waterfull 7-Complex Hyaluronic Acid - Provide deep moisturation to different layers of the skin.
  • Ceramide - Prevent moisture loss while protecting the skin from external irritants.

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Clear, slightly viscous consistency

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

250ml plastic squeeze tube bottle 

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

USD24.34

RM61

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4/5

This toner has a unique packaging that I kept forgetting the nozzle lid needs to be unscrewed, so I kept trying to pull off the lid the first few times I used it 😂 Luckily the lid is quite sturdy and can't be pulled off that easily, lol. 

I love hyaluronic acid and this has a really nice consistency, slightly viscous and not too watery. It takes a while to get fully absorbed on skin and there's a slight filmy finish to it. It doesn't feel as hydrating as I expected it to be, though it's adequate for my combi skin. Overall I prefer using this for masking and I've been using this a lot with my compressed mask for plumping up my skin 💧

𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐚 & 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

  • A gentle, mineral sunscreen with a powerful SPF 50+ PA++++ sun protection to shield your delicate skin against both UVA/UVB rays
  • No essential oil added
  • Reef-Safe Sunscreen: Oxybenzone free & Octinoxate free

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

  • Centella asiatica extract & Aloe barbadensis leaf extract - Soothing skin
  • Zinc oxide & Titanium dioxide - Physical blocker, protects skin from UV rays by forming a physical barrier on the skin

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 

White, creamy texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈

50ml plastic squeeze tube bottle

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 

USD16.2

RM48.5

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4/5

This has a thick texture and leaves a noticeable white cast on skin. Applying it on well moisturized skin makes it easier to blend though, so I usually apply my gel moisturizer before applying this so it doesn't look streaky. There's a noticeable tone-up effect which might look flattering on fair skin, but on tan skin, it looks a little too overwhelming, lol, so I always apply this with light hands.

Despite it's thicker texture, it doesn't feel greasy on my combi skin. It gives a slightly matte-glowy finish which I don't really mind as I usually apply loose powder during the day. However I won't be using this when re-applying sunscreen during the day as it'll be harder to blend out the white cast.

𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐚 & 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐦

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔 :

Highly-enriched serum that helps to soothe sensitive skin. 

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • 41% centella asiatica extract and 31% aloe vera extract - To soothe irritated skin and heal damaged skin. 
  • 7 types of hyaluronic acid - To lock in moisture.

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Viscous, gel-like consistency

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

30ml green tinted glass dropper bottle

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

USD20.50

RM45

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5

I love how refreshing this feels on my skin. Despite it's viscous texture, it's very lightweight and sinks easily on skin. There's a slight cooling effect which feels very soothing, perfect for wear on a hot, humid day. My combi skin feels well hydrated after using this and it doesn't feel greasy at all. I've been using this a lot these days and I'll probably finish the 30ml bottle in no time, lol, overall a must try especially if you have sensitive and easily aggravated skin. 

Available at :

https://shopee.com.my/

https://www.yesstyle.com/



Comments

Popular Posts