Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Luna Beauty x Nineless Haircare

Nineless is a korean haircare brand that I'm currently a big fan of. I've previously reviewed their scrub shampoo which has done wonders on my dandruff problems. If you have dandruffs and itchy scalp problems, do check that out because it definitely works better than any other dandruff shampoo I've tried so far. 

Today's review is another haircare products by Nineless, courtesy of Luna Beauty, a korean beauty brands distributer. I'm in the midst of growing out my natural curls and these products came just in time as I'm battling frizzy hair and untame curls. I'm trying my hardest to stop myself from resorting to getting my hair rebonded again, lol.

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐦

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • 4 types of Peptide complex and glutathione - To revive and protect hair.

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 : 

Mild floral scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

White, gel-like balm

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

150ml plastic tube

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM77

I've been trying to grow out my curls and this helps a lot to improve my hair condition. The rich, gel-like texture absorbs easily on damp hair and made my hair look much more manageable. This also works as a heat protectant, protecting hair from blow drying, which can be damaging to hair strands. 

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5 

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Natural Fermented Ceramide - Strengthens and improves hair condition by smoothing and sealing hair fibers
  • Eco Ceramide Shea Butter - Excellent for quick absorption and strong moisturization 
  • Argan Kernel Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Jojoba Seed Oil - Scalp nourishing care

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 : 

Mild, sweet floral scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Clear, runny consistency

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

120ml plastic pump bottle

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM63

This is very lightweight and non-greasy. It has a smooth, silky texture that helps to tame frizzy hair. I have dry, damaged hair and this helps a lot to keep my hair from looking straw-like. I love using this after styling as it gives a shiny, healthy-looking sheen to my hair without weighing them down ✨

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5 

Overall both products work great on my thick, coarse hair texture. The hair balm needs to be used on damp hair before air drying or heat drying hair. This helps to lock in moisture and keeps my hair from looking straw-like. The hair essence however can be used both on damp or wet hair. I love the subtle scent and it really does helps to freshen up my hair!

Available at :

  https://shopee.com.my/lunabeauty.my



Comments

Popular Posts