Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

L'essential Rhodiola Relief First Toner & Rhodiola Lively Triple Cream

Rhodiola is a type of plant that has been used for thousands of years in holistic and traditional medicine. Nowadays it seems to be quite popular in skincare too, as it has a lot of skin benefits which includes treating skin dryness, redness and irritation, all of which includes the simptoms of skin sensitivity. Today's review is a skincare line by korean brand, L'essential. The Rhodiola line is specially cater to those with dry and sensitive skin. HelloJunghana has kindly gifted this set, which includes a set of toner and moisturizing cream and I've been using these for a while now. I've been taking my time writing this review, so today's review is not just a first impression but my overall experience after using them for 2 months.

𝐋'𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

Highly concentrated moisturizing toner that provides rich moisture and helps skin soothing 

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Rhodiola & Mugwort extract - Helps improve skin elasticity and skin barrier
  • 15 kinds of natural-derived ingredients, including Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Witch Hazel Leaf Water, Lepidium Meyenii Extract and Asparagus Cochinchinensis Extract - Helps calm and sooth sensitive skin
  • 10 different sizes of Hyaluronic acid - Moisturize skin and replenish cell moisture

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Milky, runny texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

500ml plastic pour opening bottle

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM60 (After discount)

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5

This is the biggest toner I have in my collection and I'll definitely be using this for a long time 😆 It has a runny, milky-like texture and it absorbs real fast into skin. I usually prefer watery type toners instead of milky ones as they tend to feel heavy on my combi skin but this is very lightweight and it doesn't feel sticky nor heavy at all. 

Despite it's lightweight texture, it feels very hydrating on skin, which makes it perfect for masking as well. The price is quite affordable too for such a huge bottle ✨

𝐋'𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

A dual functional cream that improves skin barrier and skin texture.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Rhodiola - Helps improve skin elasticity and skin barrier
  • 15 kinds of natural-derived ingredients, including Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Witch Hazel Leaf Water, Lepidium Meyenii Extract and Asparagus Cochinchinensis Extract - Helps calm and sooth sensitive skin
  • Hyaluronic acid - Moisturize skin and replenish cell moisture

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

White, creamy texture 

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

80ml plastic jar

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM60 (After discount)

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5

This has a very creamy consistency which feels a little too thick to use for my combi skin in the morning so I applied this mostly at night. It spreads easily on skin and isn't sticky nor tacky at all. It takes a while to get fully absorbed into skin, but once it does, it leaves a nice dewy glow to my skin. I've been using this a lot in the past 2 months and it seems to work in smoothing out fine lines as well. Overall it's perfect for those with dry and dehydrated skin ✨

Available at :

 https://shopee.com.my/hellojunghana10


Comments

Popular Posts