Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

5-Days Challenge With Alternative Beauty Pristine Hydro Gel Mask

I've just recently completed my 5-Days Challenge with Alternative Beauty Pristine Hydro Gel Mask. Now this is their latest product that was recently released and I am stocked when Alternative Beauty invited me to join in their 5-Days Challenge. It's been a while since my last hydro gel type mask. I remember liking the texture of these gel-type mask and the latest released from Alternative Beauty definitely reminds me of how much I enjoyed using them.

𝟓-𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤 

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 :

A soothing and non-comedogenic formulation hydrogel mask to suit all skin types 

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Chondrus Crispus, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and Aloe Barbadensis Extract - To boost the healing process of your skin while soothing and hydrating the skin. 

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Contain Rosa Rugosa Flower Oil, has a mild rose-like scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Jelly-like texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

2 separate hydrogel mask for upper and lower face


𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM59 per box (5 pcs)

RM15 per single pack

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5

This hydrogel mask has a really nice cooling effect on skin. It feels soothing on skin especially after spending the day out in the sun. There're 2 separate layers for the hydrogel mask which I really appreciate as it's easier to adjust and fit it on my round face, lol. However these masks are kinda slippery so whenever I use them I'll need to lie down so it won't fall off from my face 😁

These masks are drenched with essence and the soft, jelly-like texture feels very pleasing on skin. I rarely get any skin redness but I do have some dry spots and this helps to hydrate those parts of my skin. 

I've been using this continuously for 5 days and I love how it doesn't leave any tacky, sticky leftovers on skin after each use. It doesn't cause any breakouts nor does it cause any clogged pores. It keeps my skin smooth, refreshed and hydrated. Suitable for all skin types, this is perfect for a self pampering session ✨

For more info on Pristine Hydro Gel Mask, do check out Alternative Beauty at the links below :

Website :

https://www.alternativebeauty.my/

Instagram :

https://www.instagram.com/alternativebeauty.my/


Comments

Popular Posts