Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Glutanex AHA-BHA-LHA Exfoliating and Pore Cleansing Toner Pad & Toner

I've recently discovered another korean skincare brand thanks to a giveaway on instagram. Glutanex is a new brand to me though they've been on the market for a while now. Recently they've released their AHA-BHA-LHA line and Song Ji Hyo from Running Man is their current brand spokesperson. The AHA-BHA-LHA skincare line includes the exfoliating and pore cleansing toner pad and toner which I'll be reviewing today.

𝐆𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐗 𝐀𝐇𝐀-𝐁𝐇𝐀-𝐋𝐇𝐀 𝐄𝐱𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐝 

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

Gently but effectively unclogs pores and smoothes skin texture to reveal healthier, radiant skin.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • AHA BHA LHA - Exfoliating agents
  • Centella Asiatica - Skin repair & sooth inflammation
  • Tea tree extract - Calm & sooth irritation and acne
  • Salicylic acid - Reduce inflammation and sebum secretion
  • Cucumber extract - Purify & hydrates the skin
  • Allantoin - Sooth sensitive skin

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free, has an almost medicinal yet refreshing scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Soft cotton pads with an embossed side for exfoliation and a smooth side for soothing skin

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

60 pads (150ml) in plastic tub packaging

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM87.91

This is a very gentle exfoliating toner pad, one that doesn't dries out my skin and causes any stinging sensation. It also comes with its own tweezer which is another plus. Besides Tea tree extract, Eucalyptus oil is also listed as one of the ingredients and the scent is quite noticeable if you sniff directly from the tub. It smells almost medicinal, yet refreshing too. 

The toner is watery and doesn't leave any feeling of sticky-ness. Despite being an exfoliating toner pad, it's actually quite hydrating on skin. It's great on hot, humid days as it has a cooling effect on skin. Overall it's a refreshing, pH balancing, exfoliating toner pad that's worth a try! 

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5 

𝐆𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐗 𝐀𝐇𝐀-𝐁𝐇𝐀-𝐋𝐇𝐀 𝐄𝐱𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

Gently but effectively unclogs pores and smoothes skin texture to reveal healthier, radiant skin.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • AHA BHA LHA - Exfoliating agents
  • Centella asiatica - Skin repair & sooth inflammation
  • Tea tree extract - Calm & sooth irritation and acne
  • Salicylic acid - Reduce inflammation and sebum secretion
  • Cucumber extract - Purify & hydrates the skin
  • Allantoin - Sooth sensitive skin

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free, has an almost medicinal yet refreshing scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Clear, watery consistency

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

150ml plastic pour bottle 

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM87.91

This toner smells just the same as the toner pads. The scent is quite refreshing, a mixture of Tea tree and Eucalytus oil scent that doesn't linger for too long. The watery texture feels very lightweight and it sinks easily into skin, without leaving any feeling of sticky-ness. 

I'm not usually into exfoliating toners these days but the exfoliation is quite mild for me and it doesn't dry out my skin. There's no stinging sensation and so far it hasn't caused me any breakouts. It feels very refreshing on my skin and surprisingly my skin feels hydrated too. A great option for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin.

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5 

Overall this is a great brand to try out if you have sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin. The brand overall aesthetic and colour scheme reminds me a lot of another korean skincare brand which I'm quite familiar with as I'm tried a lot of their products. Both brands AHA-BHA-LHA line are great products for acne-prone and oily skin though this line is more hydrating in my personal opinion.

Glutanex AHA-BHA-LHA Exfoliating and Pore Cleansing Toner Pad & Toner are available at :

https://shopee.com.my/nexuspharma.my



Comments

Popular Posts