Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Miguhara x Punbaki Shine Calming Daily Pack

I used to think Miguhara is a Japanese skincare brand but apparently it's a Korean skincare brand. Previously I've tried out their Miguhara Ultra Whitening Perfect Ampoule and it's been one of my fave ampoule. This time I'll be trying out their latest daily sheet mask, courtesy of Review Hunters.

𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐱 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 :

Brighten, soothe, and improve the elasticity of the skin. All 3 benefits in 1 daily pack that's gentle on skin.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • 2% whitening functional raw material - Suppress melanin production which controls pigmentation, making skin look more brighter
  • Natural derived ingredients (Cica, Clotholine LV, Bearberry Arbutin, Chamomile) - Effective in moisturizing skin, delaying skin aging, calming sensitive skin, and repair skin damage
  • 6 types of Peptides - For anti-aging and skin elasticity

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Contain fragrance, a mild sweet chamomile tea kinda scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

0.2mm ultra thin sheet mask made from plant-derived cellulose with high permeability

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

Box packaging that contains 30 sheet mask

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM73

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5

I love the smell of this daily sheet mask, smells like sweet chamomile tea to my nose 🥰 There's a mini tweezer included in the box, which makes it easier to pull off the sheet mask. 

My skin loves Arbutin and I've noticed my skin appears brighter after using this daily for over 2 weeks. It's very hydrating as well and doesn't leave a sticky feel on my skin afterwards. 

The ultra-thin, soft texture feels very comfortable and despite leaving it on for more than 20 minutes, it doesn't seem to irritate my skin, perfect for those with sensitive skin.

Available at :

https://shopee.com.my/miguharaofficialqg.my


Comments

Popular Posts