Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

DEAR, KLAIRS All-day Airy Sunscreen SPF50+ PA++++

Today's review is on the recently released All-day Airy sunscreen from dear, Klairs. This is a chemical sunscreen that won't irritate skin and sensitive eye areas. It's also a lightweight sunscreen that won't leave any sticky feeling on skin. This sunscreen is currently sold out in Wishtrend so I am indeed quite lucky to be picked as one of the reviewers for this sunscreen on Picky and getting the chance to try this out before its sold out 😁

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐥𝐥-𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐏𝐅 𝟓𝟎+ 𝐏𝐀++++

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 : 

A moisturizing sunscreen with SPF 50+ PA++++ that protects your skin from harsh UV rays without any white cast. 

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • 4 types of berry extracts, allantoin, and macaroot extracts - Gently soothe heated skin
  • Uvinul A Plus - A preservative-free, UV filter
  • Uvinul T 150 -  UVB filter with exceptionally high absorptivity
  • Tinosorb S - Preservative-free, high performance broad-spectrum UV filter
  • Parsol SLX - Silicone-based UV-B absorber

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Water-based, emulsion-like texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

50g plastic squeeze tube bottle 

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

USD21

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4/5

This sunscreen has a watery, emulsion-like texture which feels very lightweight on skin. It doesn't leave any white cast and it gives a slightly dewy finish which feels a little bit filmy at times. 

It's very hydrating on skin and it doesn't seem to dry out my cheeks, however it does look a little greasy on my T-zone after a few hours, especially during humid weather. When paired with loose powder on top, it does improve the shiny look on my T-zone. 

Overall I still like this sunscreen as it's non-sticky and doesn't seem to sting my eyes, though it's probably better suited for those with dry or normal skin type.

Available at :

https://wishtrend.com



Comments

Popular Posts