Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Wako Beauty x Mary & May Idebenone Blackberry Intense Cream

Idebenone is highly raved as being better than Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Kinetin, and Alpha Lipoic Acid in preventing cell damage. It's actually a synthetic, man-made product that's commonly used for treating the effects of Alzheimer disease. Nowadays Idebenone is getting quite popular as an anti-ageing antioxidant in skincare. Apparently it's found in many formulations for sensitive skin due to it's soothing properties. I've previously done a review on Mary & May Idebenone + Blackberry Complex Serum and today I'll be reviewing their Intense Cream which is from the same line, courtesy of Wako Beauty.

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 & 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

A multi-functional cream formulated with 63% blackberry complex and Idebenone (500ppm) that have powerful antioxidant property, restoring youthful looking skin.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • 63% Blackberry Complex and Idebenone - Restores skin elasticity and radiance by fighting free radicals for a more youthful complexion
  • 5 kinds of Ceramides and Phytosphingosine - Create strong skin moisture barrier and prevent natural water loss

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Creamy smooth, custard-like texture 

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

70g glass jar

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM56.30

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5

This has a creamy smooth, custard-like texture which melts effortlessly into skin. It's super moisturizing and my skin feels much more hydrated after using it. There's a refreshing feeling that I get after using it, a pleasant experience that I appreciate. Despite it's thick looking texture, it feels quite comfortable on my skin, keeping my skin well hydrated especially when I'm in an air-conditioned room. 

I've been pairing this together with Idebenone + Blackberry Complex Serum and they're the perfect combo for my age range. I haven't seen much results on fine lines and wrinkles but this definitely helps to plump up my skin. A great addition to my anti-ageing skincare routine!


Available at :

https://shopee.com.my/wakobeauty


Comments

Popular Posts