Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Mixsoon X Una Master Soft Toner

Mixsoon x Una skincare series has finally reached here and I'm so excited to be one of the lucky ones to try out their Master Soft Toner. I've been hearing raved reviews about their single ingredient facial essence so I have high hopes for this 😁

𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐗 𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝘈 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘔𝘐𝘟𝘚𝘖𝘖𝘕 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘜𝘕𝘈 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵.

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

Superb moisturizing toner with deep soothing effect that helps strengthen skin moisture barrier, keeping skin moist and well hydrated.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Centella asiatica extract - Anti-inflammatory properties which helps to sooth skin irritation
  • Madecassoside - Skin soothing properties
  • Sodium Hyaluronate - A water-binding ingredient which hydrates and separates the skin, allowing it to retain water
  • Panthanol - Moisturizing and hydrates the skin
  • Ceramide NP - Reinforce skin's barrier strength

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Milky, slightly viscous texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

300ml plastic pour bottle

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM68 

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5

Milky type toners are slowly becoming a favourite of mine and this toner is no exception ❣️ It has a slightly viscous texture that doesn't feel too heavy on my combination skin type. It absorbs well into skin and doesn't leave any sticky-ness behind. I have some dry spots on my cheeks and this is quite good in soothing and moisturizing those dry spots. 

I love using this instead of my usual watery type toners when I'm wearing makeup as it keeps my skin well hydrated and prevents makeup from looking flaky. It's perfect for masking as well as it's gentle on skin and doesn't seem to cause any breakouts nor skin irritation. The larger than normal sized toner bottle is a plus too! 

Available at : https://shopee.com.my/mixsoon_official.my


Comments

Popular Posts