Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

713 Pinus Deep Hydration Facial Toner & Cream, 713 Vitamin C Deep Hydration Facial Serum

713 is a sustainable cosmetic brand from South Korea which incorporates Radiata pines trees in their skincare line. The Radiata pines trees are from New Zealand, and they're usually thrown away, incinerated without being utilized. Pinus, an antioxidant extracted from those pine barks is the main ingredient used in 713 skincare and the main focus of today's skincare review, as I've been kindly gifted their products by 0.8L in exchange of an honest review.

𝟕𝟏𝟑 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 

Key Ingredients :

  • New Zealand Pine Bark Extract
  • Rosemary Extract
  • Olive Oil
  • Macademia Oil

Benefits :

  • To improve skin elasticity
  • Help maintains skin balance 
  • Help strengthen skin barrier
  • Moisturize dehydrated skin

Packaging :

180ml plastic bottle packaging

Scent :

Contains fragrance, smells like hair products to me

Texture :

Emulsion type texture

This is quite viscous and has an emulsion type of texture instead of being the usual runny, watery toner. It's very hydrating and despite being a little thick, it absorbs quite fast and doesn't feel greasy at all. I love the hydrating effect it has my skin and it really made my skin feels soft and smooth. The only downside is I can't get used to the scent, there's fragrance listed in it and it reminds me of hair products and the smell of salon.

Rating : 3.8/5


𝟕𝟏𝟑 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 

Key Ingredients :

  • New Zealand Pine Bark Extract
  • Hydrolized Collagen
  • Macademia Oil
  • Camellia Oil 
  • Jojoba Oil


Benefits :
  • To improve skin elasticity
  • Help maintains skin balance
  • Help strengthen skin barrier
  • Moisturize dehydrated skin

Packaging :

80g plastic tube packaging

Scent :

Contains fragrance, smells like hair products to me

Texture :

Lotion-cream texture

This contains a lot of moisturizing ingredients including natural oils, however it doesn't feel greasy at all once it gets fully absorbed. It's lotion-like texture melts easily into skin, leaving a smooth silky finish. Recommended to wear during night time as it contains more moisturizing ingredients, this made my skin silky smooth in the morning when I wake up. I would have given this a much higher rating if it didn't contain fragrance. The scent is quite strong to my nose and it kinda reminds me of men's hair wax/pomade.

Rating : 4/5


𝟕𝟏𝟑 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐂 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐇𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐦

Key Ingredients :

  • New Zealand Pine Bark Extract
  • Vitamin C derivatives

Benefits :

  • Brightens dull skin 
  • Hydrate and refresh skin
  • Moisturize dehydrated skin

Packaging :

30ml glass dropper packaging

Scent :

Contains fragrance.

Smells almost the same as the toner, albeit milder and much more pleasant.

Texture :

Clear, runny texture

Despite containing fragrance, I actually like the scent of this. There's some similarity with the scent of the toner though this is much more milder. I used to love collecting scented candles and this strangely smells like those candle shops which I frequented, a nostalgic scent to me, lol.

The texture of the serum is quite runny and it doesn't take long to absorb into skin. I'm wary of using Vitamin C products as they sometimes irritate my skin. Thankfully this doesn't seem to cause any reaction on my skin . The brightening effects is quite noticeable despite only using this for a week. It also works quite fast in lightening new acne scars, on dark spots however it doesn't seem to change that much, I'll probably need to use it longer to see results. Overall this is my fave out of the 3 products from 713, it gives me brighter, glowing, more even skin tone minus the skin irritation.

Rating : 4.2/5

If you're interested in trying out any of this product, do check out the link for 713 official shopee store below : 

https://shopee.com.my/713cosmetics1.my?smtt=0.0.9



  














  


Comments

  1. You have shared wonderful tips about Shop Chemical Peel For Dark Knuckles These are very helpful for those who are searching best toner/cream. Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts