Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Commonlabs Vitamin E Calming Ampoule

It's been a while since I've tried out products with Tea Tree. I used to be a big fan of Tea Tree back in my younger days, when I was still battling acne. It's one of the best ingredient in terms of fighting with acne and today I'll be reviewing a Tea Tree product, Vitamin E Calming from Commonlabs. This product was kindly gifted by Commonlabs and Picky in exchange for a review.

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐄 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞

Key Ingredients :

  • Tea Tree Leaf Extract (72%) - Acne care and sebum control
  • Patented Gesolza™ - Reduce skin redness and inflammation
  • Vitamin E - Moisturize skin
  • Allantoin - Sooths and protects skin
  • Madecassoside - Anti-inflammatory with healing properties

Packaging :

30ml glass dropper bottle

Scent :

Tea tree oil green, camphorous scent

Texture :

Light greenish, slightly watery viscous texture

This has a very noticeable tea tree scent which I don't really mind since it smells quite refreshing. It has anti bacterial properties that helps to combat skin problems, such as acne. It's very lightweight and watery on skin, which I really like as it doesn't take long to get it fully absorbed into skin. Great for those with oily skin as it doesn't feel greasy and sticky at all. I rarely get acne these days so I haven't been using this on a daily basis, however this is what I usually reach out for whenever I'm on the verge of breakouts. I feel that Tea Tree based skincare has definitely come a long way since my teenage years, back then they're not exactly the gentlest on skin, however this ampoule is quite gentle on skin and doesn't cause me any stinging sensation. It's a great addition to an acne care skincare routine, provided that you're not allergic to Tea Tree. 

Rating : 4.5/5

Currently priced at RM75, there's going to be a sale on 12 Dec midnight (12am-2am) where you'll be able to get this for only RM54, so do check out Commonlabs official shopee store at the link below 👇

https://shopee.com.my/commonlabs.os?smtt=0.0.9



Comments

Popular Posts