Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Flower Knows x Pretty Rock Baby - Unicorn Blush

Flower Knows is a cosmetic brand by chinese cosplayers Baozi & Hana. One of their earlier products I've bought from them is the unicorn blush from their Unicorn collection, which is collaboration with Japanese lolita fashion brand, Pretty Rock Baby. 

There are 6 different shades and the one that I got here is The Afternoon Latte, which is a brick, brownish shade. The colour is buildable and it gives a natural flush to my tan skin. This shade is quite matte and it doesn't have much sparkles in it, which I'm glad since shimmery face products tends to emphasize my round face, lol. 

There's a unicorn carving on the front packaging, with shimmery surface that's made with real shells. Each shades has different shell colours and mine comes in a shimmery cream colour. The blush has a unicorn design too and everytime I use it, I try not to press too hard in case I'll ruined it but so far the 🦄 still looks great 😆 

If you're a fantasy enthusiast like me, you'll definitely love this collection from Flower Knows, the other collections from them are beautifully unique as well and I'm definitely a huge fan of their makeup line.

If you're interested in getting this, the unicorn blush is available at : https://shopee.com.my/flowerknows.os

Comments

Popular Posts